Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

So I need to watch the Descent, huh? Anyone seen High Tension? I haven't watched a decent horror film in far too long (besides The Mist), so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Is High Tension the French flick? If so, I've seen it. I liked it up until the end, but it's still a decent watch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah , I believe it's the French one.

Comment

The first half of that movie is fucking brutal as hell. Actually the whole thing is, but that first half...damn.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nice.

I just noticied I've been quoted!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Comment

Has anyone had a chance to check out Turistas? They've been showing it on HBO and shit lately. Everytime it comes on I kinda get stuck watching it. Storyline is somewhat predictable but God is there some eyecandy!!! Check it out, decent terror type flick. Nothing that'll give you nightmares but will definitely make you think twice about travel...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

wow. i'm the only one that hated decent. what a piece of crap movie. i held off on watching high tension because i found out about the ending....
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Why did you hate it? We watched it on Blu-Ray and it looked awesome. Some of the shots Neil used were fucking cool.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                    wow. i'm the only one that hated decent. what a piece of crap movie. i held off on watching high tension because i found out about the ending....
                    Nope I second that hatred, there was only about five minutes at the end of the movie when there in the water that I actualy liked.... High Tension I did like.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

when i watched it in the theaters, i expected it to be a little more like ted the caver's story, http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/.

Comment

Holy Shit man, I haven't read that in years. That shit freaked me out. Ok, now I see your point.

Comment

that story freaked me out as well so when people online were trying to compare the two, i got really excited about decent... until i watched it in the theaters. now if someone actually turns that story into a little movie, holy hell, it would be super fantasically good.

Comment

Totally. If they just used sounds and shadows that could be glorious. Like Planet Earth, but scary.

Comment

and with the "shaky cam" to make it "authentic"... that movie would keep people away from caves for a good long while.

Comment

I'm reading that story now. I've never even heard of it before!

Comment

Working...
                                X