Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Street Kings last night. Story sucked and reallly forgetable. Keanu Reeves should not be getting so much work.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched Wet Hot American Summer for the first time in several years. Still a fucking treasure of absurdist humor/80s camp movie satire.

Also: Gene is the man...who likes to fondle his sweaters.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blazing Saddles. amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
          Blazing Saddles. amazing.
          HAAHHA don't tell Sarah, she hates that movie...
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
            HAAHHA don't tell Sarah, she hates that movie...
            Hates Blazzing Saddles? Those are three words that don't go together. Are you sure she's not a communist?

Comment

• Sorry Sarah, you're fired. Ari, I guess you'll have to marry nerdious.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Kung Fu Panda - it was cute. I am glad that we Netflixed it instead of buying it though. Probably not a movie that I would watch time after time.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• IN BRUGES- Hey, this movie is really good! None of the advertising made this appeal to me at all. Stupid me and/or stupid advertising. A great story about hitmen caught in their own crises. And Fleur Delacour from Harry Potter is a hot Belgium drug-dealer!

THE STRANGERS- The suckass. Only spooky a couple times and generally awful. The rental was free and I still feel ripped off.

WATCHMEN tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    THE STRANGERS- The suckass. Only spooky a couple times and generally awful. The rental was free and I still feel ripped off.
                    THANK YOU
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You associate with people who thought THE STRANGERS was good? Tell me who they are so I can shun them appropriately.

WATCHMEN- OMG.

Comment

• Goin' to see it again tomorrow after the gym.

Give me that 3 hour time-machine vortex again, where three hours feels like one and a half, you glorious motherfuckers!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          You associate with people who thought THE STRANGERS was good? Tell me who they are so I can shun them appropriately.

I'm pretty sure CJ dug it and I know Lesley did as well.

Watched Hamlet 2 last night. Meh. Coogan was okay but there weren't enough songs in it actually. A few funny parts, but I was a tad bored.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched the episode of 30 Rock where Will Arnett tries to seduce Kenneth the Page and Disc 7 of Death Note yesterday.

Comment

• Will Arnett on 30 rock is the goods. I love his character.

Death Note? That the anime with the notebook that kills?

Comment

• I liked The Strangers, but as I originally said, it may have been more due to the audience getting freaked the fuck out than the film. I haven't watched it at home yet.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X