Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POOR BEN FOSTER
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched a few Criterions over the weekend.

PLAYTIME:
      This was absolutely amazing with some of the best cinematography that I've ever seen. So far, this is easily my favorite film by Jacques Tati.

THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD:
      A pretty fantastic cold war thriller with a very understated Richard Burton in it. I didn't see the twist coming in regards to the double cross, but I guessed that it was going to end in the way that it did. Very solid film...light on action, heavy on plot and intrigue.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kicked off XMAS TIME by watching Home Alone last night.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We're gonna kick off Christmas with a viewing of THE REF pretty soon.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Need to watch Bad Santa, Die Hard, Gremlins, and Love Actually as well.

Comment

• Watched Looper last night. I liked this a lot. The part where the guy from the future finds the scar note on his arm and starts losing body parts one at a time as he rushes to the rendezvous. Creepy and awesome.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                Watched Looper last night. I liked this a lot. The part where the guy from the future finds the scar note on his arm and starts losing body parts one at a time as he rushes to the rendezvous. Creepy and awesome.
                That scene is fantastic. The movie's good, but that scene is so great.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Kicked off XMAS TIME by watching Home Alone last night.

Made my son watch it for the first time. He loved it.

I need to watch Love Actually. It's apparently good, for a chick flick.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• LOVE, ACTUALLY is really very solid. It's a chick flick that won't make you want to climb a watertower with a sniper rifle.

Comment

• Watched Sabotage and yeah, redhead is nowhere near that kind of badass BUUUUUT she does play the penis envy role to perfection. Go to any construction site and there's at least one lady just like that working.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      LOVE, ACTUALLY is really very solid. It's a chick flick that won't make you want to climb a watertower with a sniper rifle.
                      You must spread blablablah...

Also: nice!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Watched Sabotage and yeah, redhead is nowhere near that kind of badass BUUUUUT she does play the penis envy role to perfection. Go to any construction site and there's at least one lady just like that working.
                        Hell, there's a girl like that in my office. She wants it both ways (I'm one of the dudes! Oh but now I'm a girl! Tee hee) and it drives me insane. So ridiculous.

Anyway, I finished watching that on the treadmill today and it's the dudebro-iest movie I've seen in a hella long time. So crazy but very entertaining. I'd partner with Olivia Williams, ifyouknowwhatimean.

Comment

• Dudebro-iest is a great descriptor. The bit about the tattoo being a dick could have come from any of us.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Babadook is fucking legit. Jesus christ, what a tense fucking film.

Comment

• I probably should have watched that while everyone was napping this afternoon but I got on a sweet hot streak in Advanced Warfare.

Comment

• yeah....that movie is rough.

Comment

Working...
                                X