Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're the second person today to say that. I honestly have never seen it. I may have to, now.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The one with Gabrielle Anwar? I thought it was pretty good, actually.

BRAVE- while i really liked this, I expected more because of the Pixar name. The animation is great but the story isn't really there. In the "strong, independent Disney princess" category, I think FROZEN takes the win.

Going to watch EDGE OF TOMORROW tomorrow morning while everyone else in the house is sleeping. Pretty excited for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        You're the second person today to say that. I honestly have never seen it. I may have to, now.
        Forrest Whitaker's breakdown is the standout scene, though Meg Tilly is pretty good too.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          The one with Gabrielle Anwar? I thought it was pretty good, actually.

BRAVE- while i really liked this, I expected more because of the Pixar name. The animation is great but the story isn't really there. In the "strong, independent Disney princess" category, I think FROZEN takes the win.

Going to watch EDGE OF TOMORROW tomorrow morning while everyone else in the house is sleeping. Pretty excited for it.
          I liked Brave, but Frozen is outstanding. You just have to let it go.

Edge of Tomorrow is fantastic.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Forrest Whitaker's breakdown is the standout scene, though Meg Tilly is pretty good too.
          Can we also agree that The Invasion is so fucking bad and boring?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Invasion didn't really try to do anything new, was a toothless attempt, and just upset me at how bland it ended up being.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just started Lone Survivor so I can get on the Ben Foster hype train further.

Comment

• Wow, EDGE OF TOMORROW is great. GUARDIANS aside, how was this not the movie of the summer?

Comment

• Because you all didn't go see it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck that, I saw it. It's amazing.

Comment

• Watched Escape Plan last night. Decent flick that should have came out in the summer of 88 instead.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• EDGE OF TOMORROW should have been a monster hit. Definitely the movie of the summer for me.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Watched Escape Plan last night. Decent flick that should have came out in the summer of 88 instead.
                          Troof. Old Man Sly and Old Man Ahnuld were cool and all, but to do that flick in the 80's when they were in their prime? Would've rocked, yo. Would've rocked.

Comment

• Edge of Tomorrowie, Kill, Rinse, Repeat: The ReDeathening: Emily Blunt so hawt how bout dem guns and and gams? was one of my favorites too.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 300 & 300: Rise Of An Empire - Both were on this weekend, and while both were entertaining, gotta give it to 300 over the sequel. Lack of Snyder and Gerard Butler (save in flashbacks from the original) shows, though Eva Green was chewing scenery with the best of 'em. Seriously, between roles like Artemisia, Penny Dreadful's Vanessa Ives, and even Angelique in Dark Shadows, nobody's playing a femme fatale better than her at the moment.

The sequel's worth a viewing - lots of ludicrously gory ultra-violence on display - but it doesn't really linger like the original did.

Comment

• Lone Survivor.

OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X