Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Stayed up late Friday night to watch "Stagecoach". What a little gem of a Western this movie is. The Duke as the only man among a group of "gentlemen" that remembered his manners, and how to treat a lady. Action, the Dead Man's Hand, the Cavalry to the Rescue, and that big reveal at the end, when the Duke walks Ms. Dallas home. . . that must've been quite risque for 1939. I loved it.

"Stagecoach" is one of those insanely influential movies that younger viewers don't adore.

I was watching "Return of the Living Dead" last week and I spotted a direct scene lift towards the end of ROTLD.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Stayed up late Friday night to watch "Stagecoach". What a little gem of a Western this movie is. The Duke as the only man among a group of "gentlemen" that remembered his manners, and how to treat a lady. Action, the Dead Man's Hand, the Cavalry to the Rescue, and that big reveal at the end, when the Duke walks Ms. Dallas home. . . that must've been quite risque for 1939. I loved it.
      Crap - wish I knew it was on, as it's been awhile since I saw it.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      "Stagecoach" is one of those insanely influential movies that younger viewers don't adore.
      THIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Cobra has Stallone stopping mid shootout to open a refreshing ROOM TEMPERATURE Miller Lite and sip it.
        Coors?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• A regular one at that. Bill, check yourself.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH SNAP.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched The Lego Movie this weekend. This is still such a good time. Instantly lifts my mood. It also makes me wish we lived in an alternate universe where Will Arnett gets to play Batman in a live action flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry to insult the goddamn champagne of beers guys, won't happen again.

Comment

• hahahahah

Comment

Sorry to insult the goddamn champagne of beers guys, won't happen again.
                    I've got my DNA cranked so high over this
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sorry to insult the goddamn champagne of beers guys, won't happen again.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Watched The Lego Movie this weekend. This is still such a good time. Instantly lifts my mood. It also makes me wish we lived in an alternate universe where Will Arnett gets to play Batman in a live action flick.
                        Jen and I watched it too. Lives up to the hype, Arnett's Batman steals every scene he's in.

Comment

• Interstellar (IMAX)

Impresive visually, but the more I think about it, the more I really hates some parts of it. It's really a love/hate movie for me. I loved the setpieces, the acting, and the ROBOTS. I LOOOOOOOOOOVED TARS.

But some parts of it are so fucking DUMB. LOVE? REALLY?

It has the most polite villain ever, but I'll buy his madness. Still was just weird.

So that's it. Not sure I'll watch it again, but it warrants an IMAX. It sure as fuck ain't a masterpiece.

Except the Robots. I want one at home.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Saw Interstellar. Dug Interstellar.

Comment

• The Judge - It's pretty good, as in, not bad.

I should review films for a living.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sabotage. Not bad. Worthington and Ahnold were pretty great in it. Pretty predictable but still entertaining. it's on Netflix for those of you interested. Totally didn't buy the redhead at all though.

Comment

Working...
                                X