Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightcrawler.

Not enough BAMFing.

8/10
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Nightcrawler.

Not enough BAMFing.

8/10
      Shit, forgot about this. Maybe I will go see it this afternoon.

Comment

• The Purge: Anarchy

Grillo is the goddamn man. This movie was a bunch of fun and STREETS AHEAD of the first one. Grillo needs to be The Punisher dammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          The Purge: Anarchy

Grillo is the goddamn man. This movie was a bunch of fun and STREETS AHEAD of the first one. Grillo needs to be The Punisher dammit.
          Did you pay to stream it or is on netflix or something?

Comment

• we bought it
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't know what any of this has to do with Fast 7, but if any of it has parachuting cars and armed and armored buses I'm in.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• X-Men DOFP. I liked this a lot. So did the boy. One of the better entries in the series for sure. The future sentinels were amazing. And truly refreshing to see Wolverine reduced to the status of a supporting player, combat and power wise, and see some other members of the team in this team-based franchise really get the chance to strut their stuff. The future combat scenes were truly impressive, and worth the price of admission alone.

But then, you didn't need me to tell you that.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The Purge: Anarchy

Best film last summer.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Checked out Stretch last night. apparently it's on Netflix already.

Chris Pine was great in it, but the movie was a bit of a mess.

Comment

• Pat Dubs is the shit in that one.

It tries too hard at points and the cutesy ending is the worst kept secret, but I enjoyed it. Like Collateral's drooling goon cousin in a glammed out Affliction shirt.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lone Survivor or Holy Hell do I feel bad for Ben Foster The Movie

Not bad. Marky Mark was decent and Eric Bana was non existent but Ben Foster stole this movie. Hard.

Comment

• HOMEFRONT- The Transporter Vs. meth hillbillies. It's entertaining but, gotdamn, the close-up shaky cam fight scenes have got to go.

Comment

• That ^.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Lone Survivor or Holy Hell do I feel bad for Ben Foster The Movie

Not bad. Marky Mark was decent and Eric Bana was non existent but Ben Foster stole this movie. Hard.
                              Yeah, by the end I just wanted it to stop for poor Ben.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              HOMEFRONT- The Transporter Vs. meth hillbillies. It's entertaining but, gotdamn, the close-up shaky cam fight scenes have got to go.
                              Enjoyed this one too. Pretty much any movie with Statham beating up shit gets a view around my house.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SNOWPIERCER- eh, it's okay. The world was interesting but most of the characters can take a hike. the ending certainly played better than when another certain sci-fi series did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X