Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken

Excellently paced non-R rated (plenty of violence, no Maggie Grace boobs(she's supposed to be 17)) suspense action film.

Think Darkman vs. Albanian sex traders.

Comment

• Jesus Camp...wow, scary shit. These people are breeding a bunch of gun/whiskey/bible toting nut jobs. These fucking people are crazy. And to think this is how Sarah Palin gets down. Go America!

Righteous Kill...can you say paycheck movie. It was kinda ridiculous. I liked it to an extent but found that it was a bit over the top and ridiculous. SPOILER **Fucking crazy ass plot twist, that would shame Shamalamadingdong!** Honestly worth an instant view, but shouldn't be at the top of anyone's queue.

Roger Rabbit...still an awesome flick.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
        Taken

Think Darkman vs. Albanian sex traders.
        That should have been on the posters.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          Jesus Camp...wow, scary shit.
          I've notice you have like 200 movie's in your Netflix queue....nice!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yeah, every time I add one, fucking chain of like 20 others I want to see. Shit is driving me crazy maing. Also the streaming via 360 is pretty awesome. Not bad quality at all so far.

Comment

• I really liked Taken... Saw it for free... I actually would have paid for it. Liam being a badass!!!!!!!!!!!
              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
              Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
              Steven Wright

Comment

• Just watched the first disc for John Adams, excellent so far.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• John Adams is fan-fuckintastic. My personal favorite scene has to be when he's arguing in Independence Hall.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Never did finish JA. Parents loved it. Rewatched Suicide Kings the other night. Not bad, not great. Gimme da busket!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What the fuck is a busket?! I love Leary in that.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Suicide Kings is very cool...Watched some Eastbound and Down last night, I could not stop laughing, good shit.

Comment

• Pineapple Express. Franco was incredible. The movie was ok. Rogen is starting to seem one-note.

Comment

• The movie is the greatness. My favorite Rogen flick so far. But Franco, McBride and Robinson just own the hell outta this movie.

Comment

• Robinson and McBride were excellent as well.

Comment

• I love this movie way too much me thinks. Just watched it again last Friday while working.

Comment

Working...
                                X