Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    this was a more boring Panic Room for me. But at least Panic Room had Jared Leto in cornrows.

Now, you're just provoking me.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know. I'm bored and waiting for my dinner to finish.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Glad you liked LDR: EDGE OF TOMORROW, Rob. That film is the fucking goods.
        Yeah, Cruise did some solid work. It also fucking flew by.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          this was a more boring Panic Room for me. But at least Panic Room had Jared Leto in cornrows.
          You are being silly.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Panic Room is bad.

Comment

• But Dwight Yoakam is amazing in it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Panic Room is bad.
                  Yarp.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. As the mythology of this universe continues to develop, I like these films a little more. PSH was good, if underutilized. Woody was awesome. Sutherland dripped menace. Even Lawrence was convincing; particularly that 1st speech on the tour. It may not have had the gravitas of the first, but I enjoyed it at least as much. And watching Lenny Kravitz get the shit beat out of him was worth the price of admission alone.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      And watching Lenny Kravitz get the shit beat out of him was worth the price of admission alone.
                      Will somebody please explain to me why this sentence is making me laugh so hard?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I can't explain why, but I've never liked Lenny Kravitz.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Half Anti-semitism will not be tolerated around here Iggy. Also Lenny Kravitz is a cool bro, not Dave Grohl cool, but cool enough.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Matt hates that the Jewish delegation got him as their pick in the racial draft.

It was eight years ago man. Let love rule.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY

This felt like a first draft of a screenplay. It lays out the ideas but doesn't really flesh them out. Stiller compensates for this lack of depth by over-directing it and trying to give the film a sense of gravitas that really isn't earned by the script.

Also, the basic concept of Walter Mitty is that he's a daydreamer. That concept gets used for the first half hour and then is largely dropped for the remainder of the film. If you're gonna go that route, why even call the film TSLoWM?

It's not bad, but it's just kinda there.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Half Anti-semitism will not be tolerated around here Iggy. Also Lenny Kravitz is a cool bro, not Dave Grohl cool, but cool enough.
                                I'm pretty sure my dislike is based on his middle of the road, blase music and not anything ethnic or religious. [Sigh] When you fuckers start this shit, I just want to . . . I dunno. . . get away. I wanna FLY away. Yeah. YEAH! That's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X