Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDGE OF TOMORROW (again).

I loved it in the theater and loved it again last night. I still have zero problems with the ending, too. Great stuff.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hoping to check that out this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's great. I love that they are marketing the home releases with the LIVE DIE REPEAT name.

Comment

• Jack Ryan: Shadow Garbage

Shit from start to finish. Everyone involved should be sent to a gulag.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I didn't hate it that much, but yeah...not a great movie at all.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's just so bland and generic. All the other Jack Ryan movies were at least well made.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Live, Die, Repeat. So goddamn good. Blunt was fantastic.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Live, Die, Repeat. So goddamn good. Blunt was fantastic.
                  All of the above and times 2 for Blunt.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gone Girl.

meh. so meh. SVU by way of Fincher. And people going nuts over the score? really? I doubt I could tell this or the Social Network apart if I had to. This movie felt like it was 8 hours long. Affleck was good, Perry was good, Pike was good, everyone was good but it just left me completely bored.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    and the twist? I'm assuming we were supposed to know this from the beginning right? I kept hoping that there was going to be something else where I could have been surprised by it. But nope.

because I honestly can't see anyone being surprised at anything that happens in this movie. I was shocked at how much I liked Perry though. He was the most entertaining person in the movie and he was barely in it. Seeing Kim Dickens is always great.

Comment

• Men, Women and Children: Jason Reitman making a Todd Solondz movie that can play to a wide audience.

Rob on Gone Girl: Way to channel your inner Armond White.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Men, Women and Children: Jason Reitman making a Todd Solondz movie that can play to a wide audience.
                        Can't wait for this.

Comment

Rob on Gone Girl: Way to channel your inner Armond White.
                          Just let down. Not a terrible movie. But I didn't feel anything towards it during the whole running time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Just let down. Not a terrible movie. But I didn't feel anything towards it during the whole running time.

You're not alone. I'm a Fincher goon, so the usual aesthetic appeals to me.

But, the backlash is coming.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Glad you liked LDR: EDGE OF TOMORROW, Rob. That film is the fucking goods.

Comment

You're not alone. I'm a Fincher goon, so the usual aesthetic appeals to me.

But, the backlash is coming.
                                this was a more boring Panic Room for me. But at least Panic Room had Jared Leto in cornrows.

Comment

Working...
                                X