Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORTAL KOMBAT is on HBO right now. I forgot how ridiculous this movie is. Hahaha, the Goro suit. Oh man.

Comment

• THE EQUALIZER

A well acted piece of utter shit. This should have been another JACK REACHER...instead, it's an overlong, ponderous, boring exercise in slow motion gravitas that amounts to nothing. JACK REACHER had twice as much plot and finished in a much shorter runtime. This thing as the thinnest of plots and drags and drags and drags and fucking drags. The climactic battle in a Home Depot type store takes 20 fucking minutes when it should have been over in 5. Good GOD.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Olympus has Fallen: Should be renamed Butler stabs Koreans. Also, winner of the White House Down/Olympus war. More entertaining, by a slight margin. Also, much more badass, despite my Channing love.

Man of Tai Chi: Really surprised by how much I liked it. It's not The Raid, but it's a solid movie. The final fight was a bit of a letdown, but overall, it respected the rules of old school kung fu flicks. Reeves did a great job at directing. Acting, not so much...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Olympus has Fallen: Should be renamed Butler stabs Koreans. Also, winner of the White House Down/Olympus war. More entertaining, by a slight margin. Also, much more badass, despite my Channing love.

Man of Tai Chi: Really surprised by how much I liked it. It's not The Raid, but it's a solid movie. The final fight was a bit of a letdown, but overall, it respected the rules of old school kung fu flicks. Reeves did a great job at directing. Acting, not so much...
          Yeah, Man of Tai Chi caught me off guard. Solid flick and I enjoyed it, but yeah Keanu was not in top form acting wise.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Keanu Reeves plays the villain like everyone around him took a dump on his living room floor and he's the one being constipated.

Comment

• Hahahaha, kind of spot on. He's just not cut out for the heel role. I'm interested in more of him directing though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Superman Returns

I like Routh in it, but it's more like Superman Sleeps. So. Fucking. Boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Superman Returns

I like Routh in it, but it's more like Superman Sleeps. So. Fucking. Boring.
                  Routh was cast well as supes but my GOD the zzzzzzzzzzzzz in that flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Yeah, Man of Tai Chi caught me off guard. Solid flick and I enjoyed it, but yeah Keanu was not in top form acting wise.
                    Keanu Reeves has a top form. . . ?
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yup. It's rare, but it happens.

Comment

• Edge of Tomorrow

Wow. Revelation of the year for me. I expected a Groundhog day-light scifi, but what I got was much much more.Would probably be my favorite of the year behind Guardians and Cap 2. Cruise proves why he's still a major player.

Comment

• The Professional. Still so goddamn good. Jean is the goddamn man.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RIDDICK

The first act was all kinds of awesome, but the rest is kinda just OK. It scratched the PITCH BLACK itch I was having though.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Days of Future Past.

I still really enjoy this. A whole bunch. Psyched for Apocalypse.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I loved that one too, Rob. The Quicksilver scene is one of those moments of pure perfection that Singer should always be proud of, but the rest of it is also rock solid and very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X