Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson and I still need to kickstart our LJN Documentary.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Anderson and I still need to kickstart our LJN Documentary.
      I've already been working on a gameplan and putting feelers out there. At most, we'd need between 15000 and 20000. The lowest amount we'd need to raise is 7000.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• An LJN documentary, you say? If I had the funds, I'd fully finance the fucker in a second.

Watching The Fisher King right now. I've forgotten how utterly brilliant it is. I think this has jumped up as my favorite Terry Gilliam.

Comment

• 0_o
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Flynn View Post
            An LJN documentary, you say? If I had the funds, I'd fully finance the fucker in a second.

Watching The Fisher King right now. I've forgotten how utterly brilliant it is. I think this has jumped up as my favorite Terry Gilliam.
            You know, I've never seen The Fisher King. I should probably remedy that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, you should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

You know, I've never seen The Fisher King. I should probably remedy that.
                Dude. Get on that ASAP.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Excalibur - One of my absolute favorite films. God does it work from start to finish.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm just floored a couple of you HAVEN'T seen The Fisher King.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• EXCALIBUR is awesome. Love that movie to death.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nicol Williamson is the true king.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His Merlin will never be topped.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            His Merlin will never be topped.
                            Neither will Nigel Terry's King Arthur.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Amazing Spidey 2.

I still really enjoy this. A few deleted scenes would have helped flesh out some scenes involving Max and his ma, Harry and Peter, and Gwen and Peter.

I still think Foxx was terrible but I can't decide if it's him or the character. I think it's both. DeHann was still awesome as Harry though and Giamatti CHEWED the fuck outta the scenery when he was on screen.

Comment

• also, the blu looks fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X