Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best part of Reloaded is when they show the city skyline during the freeway chase, and you can pick out the like 25 city skylines they put together to make it.

Comment

• I'm with you Martin in regards to Superbad. Never understood the love for that movie. At all. Not enough Hader.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        And the fucking Architect. I think it's time I bring back The Architect.

Matt?
        It's your best avatar, Martin. I've always felt that way.

DO IT!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES

Yep, it's pretty great. It's nice to see a movie that exists in a moral grey area where everyone has a valid point of view. Is Caesar the hero? As it's currently cut, yes. However, if they wanted to take this film into BRAVEHEART territory, they would have made Koba the hero. Is Gary Oldman a villain? As it's currently cut, yes. However he would have been the hero if the film had ended differently. When neither side is completely right, you have to define your heroes and villains by the way that the film contextualizes them AND in how the film ends. This film ends in a way that firmly states that NOBODY wins and EVERYONE loses. It's a pretty bold ending, and I'm really surprised that a major studio film was allowed to end like this in 2014. Bravo.

EDGE OF TOMORROW is still 'my film' of the Summer, but this is now in second place.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            It's your best avatar, Martin. I've always felt that way.

DO IT!!!!!!!!
            I'll be fucking damned. I can't find it.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Guys, GUYS, HEY GUYS!!!!! RAID 2222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Best 6 minute fight/knife fight of all time.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm with you Martin in regards to Superbad. Never understood the love for that movie. At all. Not enough Hader.
                Yeah. Don't get it. Hill was so annoying.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Guys, GUYS, HEY GUYS!!!!! RAID 2222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Best 6 minute fight/knife fight of all time.
                  Told ya

Comment

• I think we all knew it would be awesome but that 6 minutes FLEW by like it was only one. That tells me it was exciting AND choreographed extremely well.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When they square off at the beginning it's just so bad ass. Man, I'll never be that tough.

Comment

• Yeah, that whole lets touch forearms because we're manly men thing..... kind of cool.

Comment

• The Internship. Not terrible. Vaughn and Wilson do their job. I enjoyed Josh Gad. Not the worst thing to watch whilst drunk.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE THREE MUSKETEERS (PAUL W.S. ANDERSON version).

Flying ships. Steampunk. Whatever. I actually liked it more than I thought I would, but it's not something that I'd ever see again.

BLUE JASMINE

This was pretty great, and Blanchett absolutely deserved her academy award for best actress. And yeah, Dice was awesome in his small role.

Comment

• Sony Korea accidentally uploaded the full ASM2 to youtube. IT was pulled but not before it spread hard.

Comment

• still love the first big fight between Electro and Spidey. About 50 mins in for anyone that doesn't care to see the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X