Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE RAID 2- HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THE RAID 2 IS ONE OF, IF NOT THE, GREATEST ACTION MOVIES OF ALL TIIME. GOTDAMN I CANT STAND IT WHO WANTS TO GO PUNCH SHIT WITH ME.

Comment

• YOU HAVE MY KNUCKLES

Comment

• Uco looks just like JGL from Looper.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Raid 2. Lesley and I just watched this. A whole bunch of "OOOOOHHHHH's" and "OMGGGSSSS" uttered by both of us. Ledges are the devil in this movie. Loved it. That fucking subway fight, jail yard fight, and the kitchen fights were fucking nuts. Boja was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watching that one tonight.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cannot wait for the eventual part 3.

Comment

• Picked up The Raid 2, Chronicle, and Shaun/Hot Fuzz/Word's End for 50 bucks on blu today. Not bad.

Comment

• I'm gonna ask for The Raid 2 as a birthday gift. September is very far away...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Cannot wait for the eventual part 3.
                    So there will be a third one? I wondered if that would be the case because

Spoiler: kick punch it's all in the mind 
                    Even though he says he's done, I'm sure Rama would get pulled back in to take down the Japanese crew.

And Reza was the only dirty cop who got got. He was the big one but there's still probably a huge network left to take his place.

Comment

• I need that Cornetto trilogy BD.

Comment

• The Purge. Pretty friggin' good. A little too much wandering around in the dark WHEN YOU SHOULDA STAYED PUT LIKE YOUR HUSBAND/FATHER TOLD YOU TO, but the main villain was a love-to-hate kind of psycho douche, the climax was something I didn't see coming (although the very end was, once they dropped that reveal), and the whole premise was just plausible enough (with the increasing appeal to certain segments of the population of the TEA party and such) to make this movie really fucking creepy. Now I wanna see the sequel.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I TOLD you mother fuckers that THE RAID 2 was the goods.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched a couple of oldies:

The Matrix

I still think this is now a classic. It's pretty spotless. Strong from start to finish. And it aged really well. Actually, better than it's sequels.

The Matrix Reloaded

Oh. There's some good, but all the good stuff, like the Merovigian/Exiles stuff, is put down by the complete lack of focus, which was the hallmark of the first. It just gets worse with Revolutions. But some of these scenes and characters, like say Seraph, are really cool.

Superbad

I though I would give this one a fresh look, and I still don't like it. There are some good scenes in this, but overall it's pretty bad.

Warrior

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Comment

• I thought the freeway section of MATRIX RELOADED was pretty damn awesome. And then I saw THE RAID 2.

I mean, it's still good but Evans took what the Wachowskis did in RELOADED and said "yeah, that's a good starting point".

Comment

• Oh shut up with The Raid 2... I WANNA SEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

And yeah, the freeway part was good (like all the Exile scenes). Lambert Wilson kills as the Merovingian. But the end sucked. Oh, and the burly man part. SO BAD.

Fuck, all I could think of was SEAN PILE.

And the fucking Architect. I think it's time I bring back The Architect.

Matt?

Comment

Working...
                                X