Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    I'd probably take Sideways as his best, but then I watched The Descendants again recently and that's pretty special too. Still, he hasn't done a bad film, in my opinion.

Sideways is a movie about pretentious cunts for pretentious cunts. Same with The Descendants. The only difference is that Sideways was more in your face with it.

If you identify with Sideways, then fucking kill yourself.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow. Can someone dust off the Douchiest Post award (AKA 'The Devin') and mail it to Troy?

I'm... not even going to defend myself on this one. You're a fucking arsehole for that post.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I feel like I'm missing out on not knowing anything about any of these movies for the most part. All I know is that the Rhino drinks wine in one of them and Clooney is in the other.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Wolverine. Had an evening alone w/ my son, the superhero fanatic. Figued it'd be a god way to kill a couple hours. What a lame piece of crap. Not the least bit engaging. Plodding pacing, one dimensional characters, bogus action scenes. . . Just a loser all around, I thought.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Wow. Can someone dust off the Douchiest Post award (AKA 'The Devin') and mail it to Troy?

I'm... not even going to defend myself on this one. You're a fucking arsehole for that post.
            Lulz......arsehole.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wow. Can someone dust off the Douchiest Post award (AKA 'The Devin') and mail it to Troy?

I'm an asshole for that post. Get the fucking potato out of your mitts and learn how to fucking type, you twat.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I'm an asshole for that post. Get the fucking potato out of your mitts and learn how to fucking type, you twat.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This is getting out of hand. Peacepipe, guys.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That was all before we heard about Howard. I'm sure cooler heads will prevail. Just internetting a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      This is getting out of hand. Peacepipe, guys.
                      Before later yesterday, I would've recommended that Ben suck it the fuck up and move on. But, this shit isn't worth it. We can make peace, even if he's anti Merlot elitist.

Comment

• I'm British, dickbag. We say arsehole.

Anderson why don't you fuck off back to CHUD. I came over here to avoid snarky cunts like you that seem to breed over there.

You wanna disagree with me on something, go for it. But justify yourself. Don't just act like everyone else is wrong and an idiot.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I'm British, dickbag. We say arsehole.

Anderson why don't you fuck off back to CHUD. I came over here to avoid snarky cunts like you that seem to breed over there.

You wanna disagree with me on something, go for it. But justify yourself. Don't just act like everyone else is wrong and an idiot.
                          Fuck it. Just have your pissy little fit and I'll come back to you once you worked it out.

Comment

I'm British, dickbag. We say arsehole.

Anderson love to act like that. You may want to call him out, but now is NOT THE TIME.

NOT. THE. TIME.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Whoa whoa. I get called a pretentious cunt who should kill himself for liking a couple of films.

And I'm the one overreacting? I'm not gonna suck that guy's dick just cos he sees some films early and that is not the banter this place is built on. I'm not a touchy guy, but he's been shelling me with dickhead comments for a while now and he overstepped the mark. His judgement's fucked and he hides behind an 'hilarious' persona to get away with it.

Comment

Whoa whoa. I get called a pretentious cunt who should kill himself for liking a couple of films.

And I'm the one overreacting? I'm not gonna suck that guy's dick just cos he sees some films early and that is not the banter this place is built on. I'm not a touchy guy, but he's been shelling me with dickhead comments for a while now and he overstepped the mark. His judgement's fucked and he hides behind an 'hilarious' persona to get away with it.
                                Trust me, you want me to keep hiding behind shit, because you can't handle the real me.

That being said, I have been gunning for you for awhile. You act like an above it all dick. So, it makes sense that you should love a road trip film about two faux elite wannabes trying to discover anything about themselves.

I think it's garbage and represents the worst aspects of modern male society. You don't have to believe that. It's the best thing about not being an evil despot yet. You're not a fucking political prisoner, because you like Sideways.

Learn to handle the negative and nut the fuck up, you baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X