Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like Michael Jackson.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Show was completely spotty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still, it had balls to be going so far out there.

And it employed Dayton Callie.

Back to the subject heading: watched as much of the Twilight Zone as I could catch this morning. I jumped in (unfortunately) after the Landis bits were over. So I got Scatman kicking cans, the Demon Rabbit in the Hat gag, and Lithgow seeing gremlins.

Even without the awesome prologue where Albert Brooks gets bitten the fuck out of (which I would be okay with, but the man did some pretty great bits on Carson back in the day), it was still an alright anthology.

Dante's segment was the best. Irwin R. Fletcher was in it. Hot, young Cathleen Quinlan. Demon puppets, and the most fucking amazing practical Tasmanian Devil effect ever.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just heard it was an incomprehensible mess and even David Milch the guy who created had no fucking clue what was going on.

And I watched a few episodes of 30 Rock last night. It's nice.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You had never watched 30 rock before last night?
            And yeah, John from Cinncinatti seemed like it was cool, then it just became a fucking mess that I hated.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if Milch was coming off a trip of some sort instigated by mind-altering drugs when he was writing it, but it was fucking surreal.

And welcome to the 30 Rock-watchers society, formerly known as the Midnight Society.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No, I haven't. First reason being is that my tv isn't hooked up. Second, I just never got to it. I like how it has the Arrested Development structure and Alec Baldwin is aces.

A friend of mine kept telling me to watch it. I just started watching the first season through Netflix now.

Comment

• Nice. I'm a huge fan of the first 2 seasons. Alec = GODLIKE in this show.

Comment

• He's fairly godlike in just about everything. Loved him in The Departed.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If you want to talk godlike. See his cameo in Glengarry Glenn Ross. That speech...holy shit.

Comment

• He laid the smack down on Ed Harris and Jack Lemmon.

Now he does the same to Liz Lemon.

Coincidence?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only if he brings out the brass balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            He's fairly godlike in just about everything. Loved him in The Departed.
                            QFT...nailed the Boston accent/attitude.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I about lost it when he punched the surveilance tech. Too awesome.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Choke.

Wasn't bad. I dug Sam Rockwell and Angelica Houston. I never read the book so I can't tell how close it was, but it was nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                                X