Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    No. I'm so far behind.
    FUCKING GO WATCH IT ON INSTANT RIGHT NOW
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No. I'm so far behind.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

No. I'm so far behind.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No matter how many different silly facial hair styles Kim Coates tries to mask himself in, I will always hear the voice of PAAAAAAAAAAPER Guy.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gilled up costner is the best costner.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Long Kiss Goodnight. Looks incredible on blu.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. And is still a blast. Watched it back to back with Last Boy Scout last year. Serious fun was had.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Long Kiss Goodnight. Looks incredible on blu.
                  Now man the fuck up and watch Cabin in the Woods. Do it for your daughter.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Yep. And is still a blast. Watched it back to back with Last Boy Scout last year. Serious fun was had.
                    Testosterone overload!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      No matter how many different silly facial hair styles Kim Coates tries to mask himself in, I will always hear the voice of PAAAAAAAAAAPER Guy.
                      yes.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kim Coates is always the 'They ain't worth a damn!' killer in Open Range for me. So many silly faces for no reason. But he is legitimately awesome and menacing (without ever showing his face) in Hostage.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Impossible to convey in words how bad A Million Ways to Die in the West is.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Totally unsurprised. The trailers - Theron aside - were awful. I don't know why audiences keep giving MacFarlane a pass. Even Ted, which I didn't hate, completely falls apart after an hour.

Comment

• McFarlane is fucking creative HPV.

Comment

• Odd Thomas. Stephen Sommers's take on a Dean Koontz book starring Anton Yelchin and Willim Dafoe.

Not bad. Addison Timlin (I believe that's her name) is now on my list. Smoking hot. It felt like an alternate take on Constantine. Felt a bit hampered by budget, but I was entertained.

Comment

Working...
                                X