Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BECAUSE MONEY
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess. Shit this was bad. What a waste of a Saturday night. Here's to seeing Cap 2 tomorrow and reclaiming this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AM2 has its moments here and there, but the last half hour is really fucking painfully unfunny. Anti-comedy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Half of my laughs came from shit they spoiled in the previews. I've already forgotten this movie and it's only been like 20 mins.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Most of my laughs came from the Bill Curtis voice over. 'And thus did Ron Burgundy do something else to corrupt journalism going forward.' The constant info-graphics on the screen, the belabored car chase, all that stuff. That was good satire, and I found it amusing. Everything else was just trying waaaaay too hard, especially with Brick.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Gravity. My wife was losing her mind stressing over the seemingly endless stream of near misses. At the end, she was like: "That's it? That's the whole movie?!" And I was like, "Yeah, it was nearly an hour and a half". She said it felt like 5 minutes. I guess it totally worked the way it should for her. We didn't remember to charge up our 3D glasses, so we watched it in 2D, but I can imagine what an experience this would be in a theatre in 3D. The mass destruction sequences involving the shuttle & the ISS were pretty intense, even without sound, which made them creepy into the bargain. Best picture? No way. But a LOT of fun as a cinematic spectacle.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• oh man, watch it again in 3D. It's soo good. And I agree with your wife that the movie just FLEW BY. Which like you said, it worked.

Comment

• TED

Late to the game on this one, but we finally watched it last night. Gotta admit, I laughed pretty hard for the first two thirds of the film (love the FLASH GORDON stuff). It kinda ran out of gas in the third act and felt a little bit long overall, but I enjoyed it. Loved that the humor in it was geared towards someone my age with all of the references.

I never need to see it again, but I enjoyed the experience.

Comment

• Yeah, I was surprised by how much I laughed at this.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really enjoyed Ted. I don't hate Seth McFarlane like everyone does. Marky Mark and Mila Kunis were pretty great in it.

I just didn't like the whole Giovanni Ribisi side plot. I mean, I liked the idea but the execution was boring and brough the film down.

Comment

• Agreed 100% on the Ribisi plot. It was tonally off from the rest of the film and was completely unnecessary. There was enough conflict between the three principal characters for the entire film.

But yeah, laughed my ass off at the stuff that only someone MY age would get. Little riffs here and there that made me giggle and made my wife wonder what was going on. Good stuff.

Comment

• We checked out the first 2 Matrix flicks this weekend as Lesley hasn't seen the sequels and it's been awhile since I watched them.

I still really enjoy both entries and only about 20 mins should have been taken out of the sequel. I still wish they would have ended Reloaded on the "Neo enters the door".

I don't hate the sequels like most do as there are really good things in them. I just wish they would have had a better editor.

Comment

• We checked out the first 2 Matrix flicks this weekend as Lesley hasn't seen the sequels and it's been awhile since I watched them.

I still really enjoy both entries and only about 20 mins should have been taken out of the sequel. I still wish they would have ended Reloaded on the "Neo enters the door".

I don't hate the sequels like most do as there are really good things in them. I just wish they would have had a better editor.

Comment

• That movie was hilarious.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It felt like a checklist at some times.

"Welp, it's been 40 mins without a fight. CUE RANDOM FIGHT"

Comment

Working...
                                X