Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, Thor 2 is better than Iron Man 3?

Comment

• I personally think so. Mostly for Loki.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd put them equal mostly because who cares about elves?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I do because they had laser guns.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Meh. So did the Ewoks. WHOGIVESAFUCKBOUTDEMEWOKS?!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Those elves were pretty badass.

That's the only time I'll type that.

I like 'em both. They were fun times at the moobies and didn't insult my intelligence.

@Buttmetals: They had sticks and rocks. First time they had lasers was when they GTA'd imperial shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So what you're saying is that they DID have them, right?

I liked Thor 2, don't get all bent out of shape.

Comment

• In the end maybe, but their culture was something so primitive they didn't know what the fuck a gun was, let alone how to manufacture 'em. Yes, I just entered into an argument over Ewoks. I made all the right decisions in life.

The elves had a SWORDSHIP and baby SWORDSHIPS with laser guns and all sorts of Mars Attacks type nonsense to throw at fools.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the elves also had badass masks and were lead by GIMME SOME TITS

Comment

• What the fuck, Adebisi is in Thor 2? Why wasn't he front and center in all the marketing?

Comment

• Also, it's probably ridiculous that I knew who Rob was talking about based on that.

Comment

• It's all Lesley and I say to each other anytime he shows up in ANYTHING. It made Lost so awesome.

Comment

• The elves weren't that bad, it was just an easy joke but IM3 had Trevor. Thus IM3 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              What the fuck, Adebisi is in Thor 2? Why wasn't he front and center in all the marketing?
                              Because unfortunately he's wasted in the role.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                The elves weren't that bad, it was just an easy joke but IM3 had Trevor. Thus IM3 wins.
                                Thor 2 wins even more because it has the Trevor mini movie on the disc. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X