Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Warriors...COME OUT TO PLAAAAAYYYYEEEEE..."

Finally saw this movie in blu. HOLY SHIT did it look nice. And since it's been over a decade since I've seen this flick, watching it with the comic panels/ultimate director's cut shit was pretty cool and worked well. I still have much love for this movie. And while watching it I realized that Fox = Windows (from The Thing) = Harry Stanton from OZ.

That shit blew my mind.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love love love that movie. One of my favorites...I've bought three different versions of it. Is it worth the BD pick up? Also the Orphans are awesome, love the crack head version of David Schwimmer.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched Friday the 13th Part 6, Jason Lives...one of the best so far. Great action, story, effects...however the lack of boobage was very upsetting. Will continue the marathon tonight with part 7.

Comment

• I thought it looked pretty fucking amazing on blu. But I don't have the dvd to compare it with. And the last time I saw it was on VHS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I <3 that movie. So if I can find it for a decent price I will probably purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              The only sentence that will get a cinephile slapped with jail time: I love Little Children.
              I suppose you can like it. If you want to see a film about the boring hell of suburbia, see The Ice Storm. But if you want see the justification for Jackie Earle Haley as Rosharch. See this movie because that guy is an odd looking son of a bitch.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Truth.

I need to rewatch The Ice Storm. It's been far too long.

Comment

• I watched it for the first time last year I believe. Goddamn what a film.

What cracks me up in Little Children is that the announcer from Frontline narrates the film and when the guy in the wheelchair at the football field runs into the wall. Second place goes to Kate Winslet's husband beating off with panties strapped onto his face.

Comment

• Just finished Spiderman2. How the fuck does Mary Jane go from super hot in the first one to beatup and used in this one?

Still a great movie. Doc Ock is probably my favorite comic villian of all time, and this movie is one of the few "comic movies" that feels like a fucking comic book. The entire fight up the bank building and on the subway fucking kicks ass so hard.

Comment

• Tis the fallacy of Kirsten Dunst I suppose.

Comment

• WTF happened to Kirsten Dunst? I think she was cute....

once.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• She as they say got rode hard and put up wet.

Comment

• It's just so mind boggling. She is so hot in the first one. For reals.

Oh well.

Also watched Evil Dead 2 today. Still a fun film. Gots to love Ashley J. Williams.

Comment

• Hell yes on Evil Dead 2.

"WORKSHED!"

Comment

• I watched the original Evil Dead after I went out to dinner with a girl on our first date.

Sitting in my bedroom, watching Evil Dead with her, well, let's say I'll never forget it.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X