Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Silver Lining Playbook

Color me surprised by how much I liked it. By the end of hour one, I was worried I'd hate it since everyone has mentla problems in it, but by the end it completely won me over. I must be the only one who geeked out that Shea Wigham was in it.

Also, Jennifer Lawrence is SOOOOOOO smashable in this. Like, aaaaaargh.
    <3 it and her so much.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Catching Fire. was prepared to be bored but actually dug it much more than the first one. Plus Jena Malone was in it so that was nice. I'm actually pumped to see the next one which is a pleasant surprise.

Amanda Plummer 4 Lyfe
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AmanDUHHHHH
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Catching Fire. was prepared to be bored but actually dug it much more than the first one. Plus Jena Malone was in it so that was nice. I'm actually pumped to see the next one which is a pleasant surprise.

Amanda Plummer 4 Lyfe
            You know.....same here. The first was just.......so.....void of anything. This one was pretty legit. Jena Malone + Jennifer Lawrence = happy happy boing boing
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shades of fleed.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• :-D I try for the sake of your soul Russington.

Comment

• Rewatching War of the Worlds on TV, man that first half is still so strong. So neat.

Except for Tom Cruise's children. Shrilling Dakota Fanning and Teen McDouche all deserves to be dust by minute 15, but heh....

Second half is still a downward spiral.
                  Last edited by Martin; 03-16-2014, 12:00 PM.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Innerspace.

Fine performances and Dante in his prime. But way too overstuffed for its own good.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The only thing overstuffed is YOU, pal. Don't you fucking disrespect Le Quaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        The only thing overstuffed is YOU, pal. Don't you fucking disrespect Le Quaid.
                        Believe it or not, I'm with this maniac for once.

Comment

• Hey Texas, We do tag team dem bitches from time to time. You know, for sport.

Comment

• Weird how Quaid never became a full-fledged movie star. I blame Randy and his feud with the Hollywood Star Whackers.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Weird how Quaid never became a full-fledged movie star. I blame Randy and his feud with the Hollywood Star Whackers.

Randy was a serious actor for a long time. That was until those fucking Vacation movies and SNL.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Utter an unkind word about "those fucking Vacation movies."

Go ahead. I'll wait.

(Concession: European Vacation was pretty bad.)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X