Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE LEGO MOVIE

Good but not as great as I hoped it would be. Very busy without much room to breathe. I was somewhat entertained by it and don't regret seeing it, but I never need to see it again.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Uh-oh, here we go....
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's best to just let him go.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I may not have been in the right mood for it. We wanted to see a movie and there was literally NOTHING ELSE in the theater that we even remotely wanted to see.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I can't wait to see it again.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Lego movie

EVERYTHING IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

By the first half, I liked it, but the ending was so brilliant it really elevated the whole thing.

LOVE.
              Last edited by Martin; 02-24-2014, 06:40 PM.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• See, Matt? See? This is how you are SUPPOSED to react.

Comment

• hahahah.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Monsters University last night.

What a waste of time and talent. Pointless and not all that funny.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Watched Monsters University last night.

What a waste of time and talent. Pointless and not all that funny.
                      It has its moments, though. The snail 'running' to make it to class absolutely kills.

Comment

• eh, it was cute but the whole movie fell flat for me. It looked nice though.

Comment

• Troy/Jamie: what's the buzz on CAPTAIN AMERICA: TWS? I've read elsewhere that the buzz is good, but those sources are unreliable. What have YOU heard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Troy/Jamie: what's the buzz on CAPTAIN AMERICA: TWS? I've read elsewhere that the buzz is good, but those sources are unreliable. What have YOU heard?
                            They're chopping it down to get it under 2 1/2 hours still. They reshot some stuff.

BIG, BIG DIRECT TIE-INS to Age of Ultron on par with how Thor tied into Avengers 1.

Brubaker influence is heavy.

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver get the Post Credits scene.

Minor ties back to Agents of SHIELD.

Supposed to be our first look at an LMD in the Marvel Movieverse. That being said, I've been down that road before.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• But is it supposed to be GOOD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                But is it supposed to be GOOD?
                                First screenings won't happen until the second week of March.

I might get to see it the week of Muppets 2.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X