Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    She was pretty bangin' in Strange Days as a drugged out singing dickbutt/analogue to Courtney Love.

There are not enough drugs and alcohol on this planet to make Juliette Lewis remotely hot. And I still love Stange Days, but that's despite Lewis.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      You're on fucking crack if you can't appreciate an emotional analogy about US/Asian relations from a Vietnam Vet suffering from PTSD.

But, I bet you're a "U-Turn" fan.
      Calm down, Murka Man. I just don't think Heaven and Earth works. I'm not burning the fucking flag. Jeez, you try so hard to misinterpret shit some times. And U-Turn is dogshit.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• In happier news, The Lego Movie is totally tits. Felt like the first time I saw Toy Story. Lord and Miller are 3 for 3.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Troy takes shit personally. Just tell him to fuck off and get rammed by a bull and he'll be happy.

Comment

• U-Turn sucked but the book it was based on was pretty entertaining.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Calm down, Murka Man. I just don't think Heaven and Earth works. I'm not burning the fucking flag. Jeez, you try so hard to misinterpret shit some times. And U-Turn is dogshit.
              You're on my watch list, Super Ted.

Same to you too, Major Maple Leaf.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can we all agree on one thing? Oliver Stone's best years as a feature film director are behind him.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• until he gets tapped to remake Hackers.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You're on my watch list, Super Ted.

Same to you too, Major Maple Leaf.
                    You should know better than to call a Montreal man a "Maple Leaf".

Now I have the urge to make a terrine out of the goddamn anus you call a mouth.

Comment

• Why is Lawrence Fishburn carrying a shotty?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *golfclap*

Comment

• Jack Reacher

Just a damn good action movie. Great dialog.

Comment

• Tried to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 last night. We both fell asleep. Didn't keep us entertained as much as the first one did. Will try to watch it again at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Why is Lawrence Fishburn carrying a shotty?
                              Samuel L is robbing a WacDonalds in Coming from America in that pic.

Comment

Samuel L is robbing a WacDonalds in Coming from America in that pic.

http://youtu.be/OzSG3XtJjAY
                                Last edited by PHEDG; 02-15-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X