Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember enjoying that. Chris Evans was pretty awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's ok at best, I'd say. The bloodlessness really hurt it and it doesn't have one standout action scene, just a bunch of... acceptable ones. It's pretty unmemorable, to be honest. But Evans, as always, was kinda great.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• No, it's really fun. In fact, I still think that The Losers was better than The A-Team.

Much more fun. Not that the A-Team sucked, but The Losers is the fun underdog.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• All I remember of either was Street Sweeper Social Club songs in one and in the other Pat Wilson transformed into a sentient ham.

Both are forgettable dross for a forgettable afternoon.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the Losers is a movie I can rewatch a lot. The A-Team, not so much. It's a fun one, but the combo of Elba, Dean Morgan and Evans just wins.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              the Losers is a movie I can rewatch a lot. The A-Team, not so much. It's a fun one, but the combo of Elba, Dean Morgan and Evans just wins.
              Yuuuuuuuuup. I think I watched Losers like 7 times when it hit cable.

Comment

• ROBOCOP (1987)

Bought the new blue ray (recommended) and introduced it to my wife. So awesome, and the wife grudgingly admitted that it was 'pretty good.'
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  No, it's really fun. In fact, I still think that The Losers was better than The A-Team.

Much more fun. Not that the A-Team sucked, but The Losers is the fun underdog.
                  All of this.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Of The Losers, Expendables, Red and A-Team, A-Team is the one I rewatch the most. It's ridiculous for sure, but the action beats work by and large and the supporting cast is great.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I Saw the Devil. And it was silly.

Storm Shadow fights Korean Bill Hicks (over and over again) in a teal and orange lit revenge movie that is filled to the brim with clichés and contrived plot developments at seemingly every turn.

Korean Bill Hicks was a Korean barbecued ham.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• JFK

Ballsy and ludicrous, with Stone really letting it all hang out and wearing his heart on his sleeve. But it's energy and truly brilliant editing are undeniable in turning 3 hours of people talking into something fascinating, gripping and exciting. Doesn't matter what you believe or agree with, this rises above its polemic to remain Stone's masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          JFK

Ballsy and ludicrous, with Stone really letting it all hang out and wearing his heart on his sleeve. But it's energy and truly brilliant editing are undeniable in turning 3 hours of people talking into something fascinating, gripping and exciting. Doesn't matter what you believe or agree with, this rises above its polemic to remain Stone's masterpiece.
                          Forget factual. It is certainly his masterpiece. The sheer amount of great performances is staggering. Plus all the great quotes.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I Saw the Devil. And it was silly.

Storm Shadow fights Korean Bill Hicks (over and over again) in a teal and orange lit revenge movie that is filled to the brim with clichés and contrived plot developments at seemingly every turn.

Korean Bill Hicks was a Korean barbecued ham.
                            One of my favorite movies.

Comment

• Really?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Really?
                                Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X