Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Django Unchained. Still pretty sure this is my favorite Quentin.
    I dig it a lot, warts and all.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      BASEketball. Haven't checked this out in years. Still totally cracks me up.

The locker scene is one of the best gags of all time. Still lose my shit everytime.

I wish Dian Bachar got more work. He's my favorite part of the film.
      Fucking love that flick. Took me years to get the San Francisco Ferries gag...

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Perry!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Django Unchained. Still pretty sure this is my favorite Quentin.
        I'm sorry, but I don't get how these grindhouse cartoons can top that list, which contains things like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. They're fun diversions, yes, but RD & PF are nearly perfect films.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I never really liked Reservoir Dogs. But Pulp? Fuck yeah.

Mind you, Inglorious Basterds is a worthy rival to them all.

As for Django, I rate it a good Tarantino, but Leo fucking kills in it. Only Waltz's Landa is a notch above in my book.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Basterds would've been the best film of the 00s, if not for TWBB and NCOM.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• JACKIE BROWN, fools.

Comment

• I love Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds and Jackie Brown, I also dig Django. There's no rule saying we HAVE to rank them. #Rebel
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  JACKIE BROWN, fools.

Jackie Brown works on another level. One of the best of the 90s? For sure.

Tarantino's most mature film? In every sense of the word.

However, Tarantino pulls himself back so much that he disappears as an auteur for long stretches of the picture. Ultimately, it just becomes the best Blaxploitation movie ever made.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    I'm sorry, but I don't get how these grindhouse cartoons can top that list,
                    Because it is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I never really liked Reservoir Dogs.

These gentlemen would like a word with you, Mar-teen.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• hahah yes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Especially the one on the left.

Comment

• Best soundtrack ever.

Last edited by PHEDG; 01-29-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Used to play that on the way to all my hikes, because when we went on the 1st one (w/ that particular group of friends), it was the only tape we had in the car. LOVE it.

Comment

• "IF THEY START LIKIN' DJANGO, THEN THEY START LIKIN' GRINDHOUSE. AND IF THEY START LIKIN' GRINDHOUSE THEY START LIKIN' KILL BILL, AND THAT. CAN'T. HAPPEN!

Comment

Working...
                                X