Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that in the fucking theatre.

Don't do it everyone. It's a trap.

Just google and oogle.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Spoiler: semi NSFW 
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Hahaha. I concur on The Last Stand by the way. Lost a bit of steam towards the end, but I was surprised at how crazy it was. Convinced me to finally see The Good, The Bad and the Weird, which I almost loved.
        Almost? TGTBTW is fantastic. Storm Shadow himself Byung-hun Lee and Kang-ho Song stole cinema that year for me.. but I love gunplay heavy Westerns. Last Stand was entertaining but definitely lesser Arnie

Finally watched the Evil Dead reboot. Mehhh. Pretty graphic, but the lack of personality in the deadites show why the originals work so much better (among many other things). Apart from Mia they were pretty much zombies with weapons. And I don't understand the ending,
          Spoiler: spoils? 
        the book summons evil spirit, which posesses people, and when enough people die the sky rains blood and THE DESTRUCTOR appears who is basically just another posessed person who dies as easily as anyone else?
        What??
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• when you put it like that, fuck. I never really thought about the ending as I was too happy with the stupid amounts of blood happening. The only thing I hated was Mumford and Sons reading the book that specifically said don't read the book.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

when you put it like that, fuck. I never really thought about the ending as I was too happy with the stupid amounts of blood happening. The only thing I hated was Muford and Sons reading the book that specifically said don't read the book.
            That was the point at which I switched it off. With characters that wilfully dumb, I'll always root for the antagonist. I hear You're Next bucks the trend - anyone?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              I hear You're Next bucks the trend - anyone?
              The lead young lady is awesome, and has a backstory that explains why she can hold her own against a bunch of crazies. The "twist" did it zero favors though.

Comment

• ah fuck, there's a twist?

LAME.

Now I don't even want to bother with it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• as much as I didn't like The Strangers, at least there wasn't a fucking twist.

Comment

• The Starngers was a little slow, but that scene at the end w/ Liv & BF tied to the chairs was pretty gruesome.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I think The Strangers is MUCH MORE effective, because the twist is ridiculously obvious in You're Next...but then they're like OH HERE'S ANOTHER and you already guessed it. It's a good movie, it just lessens the fear.

Comment

as much as I didn't like The Strangers, at least there wasn't a fucking twist.
                        I love The Strangers :-/

Comment

• I LOVED it until the scene with Dennis from Always Sunny and the hallway.

That one scene ruined the whole movie for me.

Comment

• The Strangers and You're Next run down similar paths. However, You're Next was way more focused. Even with the "twist", the material was far more grounded and I appreciated the indie nature a helluva lot more.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just wish I didn't know there was a "twist" because now I'll spend the whole movie trying to guess the twist.

Comment

I just wish I didn't know there was a "twist" because now I'll spend the whole movie trying to guess the twist.
                                If you don't know it in about 30 minutes you're too drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X