Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Glory is legit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THAT^.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          This is legit.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

You haven't seen Glory?
            Bits and pieces. The ending.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• GLORY is the real deal. It's well worth the time and effort to watch it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                GLORY is the real deal. It's well worth the time and effort to watch it.
                It's like The Last Samurai sans most of the bullshit.

Ed Zwick could become a better director if he chose too, but he just limps through historical mini-epics.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have no problem with his chosen genre.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE LAST STAND- Did not expect this to be so fun. There's some really neat car chase/stuntwork and some RIDICULOUS kills. Arnie's back, y'all.

Comment

• Her - I may be in post movie glow right now but my initial thought is "Fucking amazing" See it soon.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Her - I may be in post movie glow right now but my initial thought is "Fucking amazing" See it soon.
                        I'm seeing it tonight!

Comment

• Enjoy. It goes places I didn't expect, and I like that.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We're seeing that tomorrow. Can't wait.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• PREMIUM RUSH- yep, totally missing a Carolco or United Artists production card at the beginning. Not really as entertaining as I was hoping but it was fun. I would like to meet the writers to see if they still live in 1990 or really did find this script hidden in an old dresser or something.

Comment

• exactly. But the scenes of JGL getting Meet Joe Black'd were worth the trip. That and Shannon chewing scenery
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X