Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ, you have piqued my interest in Collateral again, I didn't really care for it the first (only) time I saw it. However sir, I must disagree with your statement that this is his finest work. Heat is by far the best Michael Mann flick IMHO.

Finally opened and watched my TDK on Blu...movie is still awesome. Maggie Gyllenhal is one ugly broad. She could nail a role as droopy dog

Also watch Friday the 13th Part 5 (A New Beginning)...for the record this movie was only slightly better than Street Trash. Worst broads, worst story...although Pam (Melanie Kinnaman) was kinda smoking and the chick that got piped in the forest had a great rack.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Somebody is wrong.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Somebody else is wrong...

Comment

• haha. OH NOES! She looks like a normal person in some photos!! I swear, LA fucked you people up when it comes to natural beauty.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nothing surpasses Heat, I said it was his finest recent work (though the Insider is very well made, as is Ali).
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I cannot wait for Heat on blu. Lesley has never seen it, and I refuse to watch until I have the new disc.

Comment

• When it does, I will finally make the leap to hi-def sexpanther.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  When it does, I will finally make the leap to hi-def sexpanther.
                  Awesome.

Thanks for clarifying I nearly went crazy over hurrr.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneSaw View Post
                    haha. OH NOES! She looks like a normal person in some photos!! I swear, LA fucked you people up when it comes to natural beauty.
                    I'm all for natural beauty...Jake he's got it, her not so much. She got the ugly genes in that family.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      I'm all for natural beauty...Jake he's got it, her not so much. She got the ugly genes in that family.
                      Well BoneSaw will agree to disagree then.

Comment

• OH YEAH BROTHER SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

Comment

• Spiderman. I still love the hell outta the first half of this movie. The second half kinda drags. And fuck the stupid "You mess with him, you mess with us!" NY bullshit. So fucking stupid and annoying. Fuck you Herc. Fuck you in the face.

Comment

• Herc?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pretty sure that wasn't Herc. But he had the Herc swagger/guido douchebag stereotype down pat.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Herc?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X