Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob: pretty much exactly how I felt about Wolverine.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Did you watch that unedited or directors cut everyone pissed themselves over?

Comment

• I would love to own a proper workprint of that disaster. Bought directly from a vendor in Times Square.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• While I liked The Wolverine, it does suffer from the same thing that has hurt 90% of the FOX X-Men movies so far.

They won't commit. They set it up, get the cast and then they just go for the easiest script possible.

Seriously, the first X-Men movie is about the most generic action movie script every written. The only thing that tried to break the mold was Senator Kelly fish water amoeba person.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pacific Rim

First off, that is a goddamn immaculate bluray. The sound and video quality is incredible. I can only imagine what it would look like on a slightly newer TV. I enjoyed it more the second time. All the Charlie Day and Ron Perlman stuff is still great, and the fights are really fun. But that's like 15-20 minutes of the movie. Luckily, at home I can ignore the other crap that's not so much fun, and pay attention when the good shit is on screen.

Comment

• I just wish the movie was more fun.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Did you watch that unedited or directors cut everyone pissed themselves over?
                nope. I didn't even know there was that cut until after I had already opened my flick. I went online and read that the only shit added was a few "fucks" and a longer a ninja fight scene.

So really, it wouldn't have helped it.

I did like the alt ending though only because I want that suit to show up at least once in motion.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched the unrated cut yesterday. Sorry, but I still like the film and stsnd by what I said earlier.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's cool man. I wish I would have. To me if they would have added characters I gave a shit about it would have made a world of difference. I did not care about anyone in the movie until that credit scene and that was because we knew those characters.

I'll try to give it another chance in a few months to see if I am completely off base.

Comment

• I just don't find Wolverine interesting. Which gives me worry about Days of Future Past. That character has been done to death and Hugh can't seem to bring anything new to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I just don't find Wolverine interesting. Which gives me worry about Days of Future Past. That character has been done to death and Hugh can't seem to bring anything new to the table.
                        I mean it's not really Hugh's fault. Wolvie's best moment was Dark Phoenix saga. It was the one time he has had REAL character, otherwise his intrigue has come from the mystery of his past and that's not real character. FOX needs to quit fucking around and do a FULL Dark Phoenix flick, or two.

Comment

• Oh for sure, obviously he's just using the script he was given. I just found nothing in The Wolverine to be "OMG THIS IS GREAT". It was better than Origins but that's not something to be super proud of since Origins was horrible. But at least Origins had Danny Huston and Fat Dave Matthews.

Comment

• Home Alone.

Always a watch during this time. Daniel Stern is still so fucking great in this.

His scream will never not be hilarious.

I also kind of wish that Kevin broke his neck while he was climbing up Buzz's shelf to steal money and the rest of the movie was just a dream brought on by the lack of oxygen to his brain.

Comment

• You should read Joe the Barbarian.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I totally didn't make the connection between Joe the Barbarian and Rerb's Home Alone fantasy until now.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X