Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're a fan go for it. It's not too pricey.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know...I saw it for $100 at Target...HMMMS...But Animatrix is solid huh?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The Animatrix is better than the sequels IMO. At least The Second Renaissance shorts and A Kid's Story.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Animatrix GOOD!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Found it for 75 through the podcaust x amazon link....will probably buy this week.

Comment

• Nice. Thanks!

Raiders of the Lost Ark. One of my favorite movies EVER. I would smash the hell outta Karen Allen if given the chance...aha

Comment

• Watched Gorgeous "Boh lee chun" a film staring Jackie Chan and Qi Shu. Basically it was a cheesy love story, with the Jacki Chan kicking ass, and not really jumping in and out of stuff or over cars,buildings. But he does alot of his normal Martial art stuff. And the end fight was so fast that whoever dubbed the movie couldn't keep up. It was'nt a horrible movie but defianitly not one of my favorite Jackie Chan movies.

Also watched Word Wars.. A documentary that follows 4 scrabble players as they go from tournament to tournament until they end up at the Grand Nationals.. If you think you are good at scrabble, think again. These guys are nuts. One of the guys played a full game in 96secs with I think it was about 451 points... For you scrabble nuts out there i would check this out..
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I've talked about Word Wars before. Those guys are fucking nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                    Watched Gorgeous...Qi Shu
                    Even in the most broken fucking English, I agree. Or aglee. Restraining order be damned.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Burn After Reading. Not at all what I expected.

Comment

• yeah, what he said. fucked up
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• But it's so fucking good.

Malkovich and Clooney own in that shit. Also, Pitt is the greatness.

Comment

• *spoilers swipe*The part where Clooney shot him in the face freaked me out. *end spoilers
                            * Rob, you've been building something in your basement too, haven't you?

Comment

• I now understand your sig. J K Simmons and Sledge Hammer were good as well.

Comment

• Friday the 13th Part 4...Feldman was and still is creepy as fuck. Cool flick. I will watch them all this weekend. I'm on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X