Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Racer is arguably the best looking Blu out there.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Speed Racer is arguably the best looking Blu out there.
      Maybe in 08 and 09. But, shit got better. I'd still include Speed Racer in any Top 20 list for Presentation Quality, but it's not even Top 10 material anymore.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So what is?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Avatar's gotdamn gorgeous and Inglourious Basterds is near flawless. Pushed to think of anything else, unless you start looking at Pixar and Dreamworks Animation stuff.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still await my Open Range US blu ray. Fuck the haters that movie's gorgeous.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• KUBIAK/MOSE!!!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I still await my Open Range US blu ray. Fuck the haters that movie's gorgeous.
                  Ooh, hell yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    So what is?
                    Pacific Rim is better.

I really should compile a new list.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Also, ATTENTION MATT! ATTENTION MATT!

The Man Who Would Be King is $13.99 on Blu-Ray at Amazon. Cheapest I've ever seen it and possibly the cheapest it will ever be.

Great movie for others to watch too. But, I know Matt has a boner for it.

Comment

• Already own it on blu ray. Thanks!
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Too bad I just can't get into Pacific Rim. I still think Speed Racer looks better than Avatar if only for the color ranges.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hard to top ALIEN or ALIENS on blu ray. I'm also a lover of FLASH GORDON on blu ray.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, no idea The World's End was already coming out this week. Gonna have to grab it after I take this Xbone hit though.

Comment

• Open Range: LOVE that film. Don't know if it's got a R2 blu, but if it has, I'm snapping that up.

Really looking forward to seeing The World's End again. It's grown in my memory since I saw it, but it held up at the tail end of the triple bill and those are both very positive statements.

Comment

Working...
                                X