Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something passable? Mildly entertaining?

Not Will Smith and his retarded son constantly shitting in my mouth for 2 hours.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bad call, Ripley.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was raised on a steady diet of good and bad science-fiction and fantasy movies, so I don't need much to keep me happy.

I kept wishing that the Ursa (why would we name a fucking many-legged monster that looks NOTHING like a bear with the latin name for bears?) would kill the little fuck. I in fact would cheer for every single animal that would take a shot at that little fucker. For some reasons, no one has GUNS in this shit, just swords. I guess the weaponry budget got cut to accomodate the spaceship program.

And the fuck would shit on the planet EVOLVE to kill humans if said humans left the planet? Evolution works if the agent of change is present in the immediate environnment for a definite time.

Fuck, I just gave more thought about this that Sciento-Smith.

Ugh...
        Last edited by Martin; 09-19-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• If nothing else, I'm glad you've grown from this experience.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exposed to the Smiths, I EVOLVED.

Comment

• Re-watching Day of the Dead.

What a frustrating movie.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Colony

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wait, Bill Paxton is in this?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Re-watching Day of the Dead.

What a frustrating movie.
                  Word. Best effects of the series but also the shittiest cast.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. It's a C-movie, but it's techincally great,

Comment

• Let's see how this Evil Dead remake dances...

Comment

• No tension to be had when the key location is an underground military facility with all the food, water, weapons and booze in the world. Just assholes yelling at each other and few were likeable besides Bub the Zombie and Billy the Irish Lush. Oh and no zombies save for the beginning and end. Was Romero that pissed about watering down his original script he didn't notice the lack of the undead?
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Evil Dead (2013)

This is how you do a remake. That was great. And gory. Oh yes. The main actress killed that part.

Now I learn they'll do a sequel AND link it to the Campbell movies?

Groovy.

Comment

• Dredd. Fun, but I think the violence could have been worlds better if done as practical effects & not CGI. The gun assisted larynx crush was also awesome. Kind of hoping for a sequel.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Lulz @ you for not realizing they actually killed all of those people IRL to get the effects right.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                No tension to be had when the key location is an underground military facility with all the food, water, weapons and booze in the world. Just assholes yelling at each other and few were likeable besides Bub the Zombie and Billy the Irish Lush. Oh and no zombies save for the beginning and end. Was Romero that pissed about watering down his original script he didn't notice the lack of the undead?

He got fucked on distribution, his old partner John Russo under cut him with Return getting their better positioning in the summer. Plus, he was screwed by producers forcing a rated release, making him make excessive cuts that didn't need to happen and then not giving him final cut.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X