Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I watched INTO DUMBNESS again last night. Individual set pieces are pretty great (especially the space jump sequence between the Enterprise and the Dreadnought) but the movie is flat out insulting to the intelligence of anyone with half of a brain. I hoped it would play better on blu ray but it didn't. Such a stupid, stupid movie.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• V/H/S 2

It was ok. 1st one was ok at best. The zombie one was kinda cool, and I really liked the one from the director of The Raid. Fucking cool.

But the last one,

Spoiler:  

with the aliens, could have been awesome, if said aliens weren't so close to be Signs-level dumb aliens. Those Greys sucked, and liked Inception too much as to make it their space-horn.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I loved the Aliens one but the "Papa..." short was probably my favorite overall.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MISOGYNISTIC FUCKS!!!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I love misogyny.....
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Misogyny gets the "gas face".

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So "My Amityville Horror"? What an aggravating documentary. I want to believe so badly yet I wanted to punch every single person they interviewed square in the neck. And Daniel? Jesus Christ.....what a maroon.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is the End.

Sadly not for the people I had hoped to see be dispatched.

Oh well. Craig and Danny once again were the best. The cameo by ol' glistencheeks was amusing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SUNRISE (silent film, directed by F.W. Murnau)

TCM has been doing this 'The Story of Film' series that's been first rate, and they've surrounded the documentary with films that are discussed in each episode. It's been a great film education for myself and the wife (although I did watch most of these back in college0. SUNRISE is definitely one of the best of the silent films. It's amazing to watch the camera movement that Murnau achieved, especially considering the tech available at the time.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      SUNRISE (silent film, directed by F.W. Murnau)

TCM has been doing this 'The Story of Film' series that's been first rate, and they've surrounded the documentary with films that are discussed in each episode. It's been a great film education for myself and the wife (although I did watch most of these back in college0. SUNRISE is definitely one of the best of the silent films. It's amazing to watch the camera movement that Murnau achieved, especially considering the tech available at the time.

Hopefully, The Story of Film guys fixed their era. It's a good documentary, but the early versions had some pedestrian mistakes in it.

Murnau was a genius, but so were the major players in the Weimar Republic Film era. If you want to watch a nice counterpoint, check out "People on Sunday" or Murnau's attempts to blend his sensibilities for Americans in Tabu. There's a reason why that was his last film.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        This is the End.

Sadly not for the people I had hoped to see be dispatched.

Oh well. Craig and Danny once again were the best. The cameo by ol' glistencheeks was amusing.
                        This thing was the shit. I usually don't like stoner comedies, but this thing was so fucking FUN.

Best cameo. Ever.

Comment

• X-Men First Class

While flawed, really is the fun one of the series.

From the 60's setting to the Fassbender of metal, it's still a really fun ride.

And it has Bacon. It's always better with Bacon*.

*Except The Following...

Comment

• This. ^

Comment

• Pain & Gain

Average. Which is too bad, as it could have been great. These guys were horrible pieces of shit, as were their victim. Holy crap.

The only really funny part is them trying to get rid of the bodies with power tools.

Comment

• After Earth

Oh my. This was bad. Like, reeeaaaally bad.

The plot was full of nonsense, Will Smith's acting cosnisted solely of the "Face of Perpetual Pooping", and his son with his "Puppy Face of Getting Ejaculted on by a Priest" managed to somehow do even worse. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X