Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ending ruined it for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've talked about that movie a bunch on here and the casts. I loved it up until they went in to the beyond or whatever, and then it lost me. It was a cool idea, but totally fucked in execution in my opinion. Everything before that was aces though. Make sure to check out The Conjuring which does not shit the bed, at all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never watched Insidious, because the ending sounded so fucking stupid. The Conjuring is legit though.

Comment

• I kind of agree with you about 'the further' and Wan tried to mimic the bait and switch that Verbinski nailed in the final third of The Ring, but as I expected nothing from it, I was still pleasantly surprised overall.

Thanks for the heads-up on The Conjuring - I might check that out tomorrow.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Lin Shaye was awesome though.

Comment

• I still liked it, ending and all.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• But Sinister.... daaaaaaamn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Jackass 3

Damn, so much FUNNY. Liked it as much as the first (I didn't like the 2nd).

Is 2.5 and 3.5 worht it?
                  Rob? Guys?

Comment

• 2.5 and 3.5 are funny if you're already a fan. Some good skits got cut.

Comment

• I've seen everything the Jackass crew have done. 3 is the pinnacle (and the best 3d experience I've had, that includes Avatar)

Comment

• 3.5 is better than 2.5 imho. But yeah worth it. 3 is pretty much da bess.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What Jersh said.

Comment

• my favorite stuff that they've done is probably the gumball rally stuff back on MTV. That shit was great.

Comment

• If I had to nail down one only as my favorite? "Hi I'm Brad Pitt and I'm getting abducted." Such a great gag. But really any Bam/Phil stuff, anytime Dun gets smacked, anytime any of the stuffs. Except the poops, not a fan of the poops, like at all.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the Brad Pitt skit is glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X