Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
    We just saw Coraline in 3-D. Good movie! It was a lot more mature material for 3 year olds...and damn there were a lot of 3 year olds there! That theatre was noisy as F**K!
    My daughter wanted to see this but thought it might be a bit much, cant see a 3 year old watching this. I'll be taking her to see Monsters Vs. Aliens for her first theater movie
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Homegrown. Decent little stoner comedy that noone has heard of. Has Billy Bob Thornton, Hank Azaria, John Lithgow, Judge Reinhold, and Jon Bon Jovi. Huge fan of this flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally picked up Transformers on blu this weekend. Still entertaining.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love that movie.

I watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Oh boy, that was one helluva angry inch all right. Great fucking music.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Homegrown. Decent little stoner comedy that noone has heard of. Has Billy Bob Thornton, Hank Azaria, John Lithgow, Judge Reinhold, and Jon Bon Jovi. Huge fan of this flick.
            This sounds EPIC...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              This sounds EPIC...

I don't know if it's EPIC, but it'd definitely a good flick. I really enjoy it.

Comment

• If all those guys are getting high in that flick it should be awesome...IMO. Bon Jovi and Lithgow ripping bong loads? C'mon...it's gotta have some great moments.

Comment

• It's not like Half Baked or any other stoner type comedy. It's played mostly straight. Also, a cameo by a certain bartender is the greatness.

Comment

• It's been added to my hand written list of movies to see...

...because I am lame and have yet to sign up for NetFlix

Comment

• Just finished Gone in 60 seconds: The Master P edition.

Still enjoyable. Not high art, but entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                        My daughter wanted to see this but thought it might be a bit much, cant see a 3 year old watching this. I'll be taking her to see Monsters Vs. Aliens for her first theater movie
                        Mmmmmmm....I say take her to see Monsters vs. Aliens Coraline is great...when she's 5!
                        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Saw that terrifying doc from Pelosi's daughter on HBO on Monday. Shockingly, it was mostly interviews with right wingers leading up to the election. And of course it was biased from the word go, but still about as scary as seeing cousins open-mouth kissing.

The bible belt needs to be boiled in a pot and eaten by a starving hobo.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Harold and Kumar 2. Even in the "right mindset" this movie wasn't good. There were definitely some funny parts but it was mostly a rehash of the original. I did enjoy the unicorn though..

"Neil!"

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Saw that terrifying doc from Pelosi's daughter on HBO on Monday. Shockingly, it was mostly interviews with right wingers leading up to the election. And of course it was biased from the word go, but still about as scary as seeing cousins open-mouth kissing.

The bible belt needs to be boiled in a pot and eaten by a starving hobo.
                              I was hoping this would be interesting. Just propaganda?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pretty much.

Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but shocked the shit out of me regarding how fucking stupid the people in this country are sometimes. And dems are just as culpable.

But they were not the topic of derision on Monday.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X