Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Pineapple is heads and tails better than anything in the "Apatow-verse" even though I don't really count this to be in the same vein as 40 year old/Knocked up/etc. Granted Apatow helped write this, it works as I've watched this flick more than 40 year old (which is not nearly as funny in repeat viewings) and Knocked Up (which is the same way).
    I don't know, maybe I saw a different movie. Franco was great, the two goons were great, McBride was funny...Rogen was kinda lame, Cole and Perez were lame. The fat black cop lady that was going to help was awesome. Story was cool but I've seen better weed humor movies. This was definitely different from Superbad, Knocked Up and 40 Year Old, totally different type of movie. When I said "Apatow's Shtick", I think I meant more of the Rogen being the fat slob funny guy that has problems and by the end of the movie everything works out and he is awesome. Fuck that. Also the scene at the beginning with Hader was insanely hilarious! That's all.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Dude come on. It's Midnight Run with Rogen and Franco as written by stoners. It works fucking perfectly. Seriously. Everything works.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Picked up P-EX yesterday. It's the little moments that make the movie. Red had a lot of them, though Saul had a high amount of small beats that slayed me.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We just watch Son of Ranbow!! Great movie!
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Just watched Beowolf on blu. Fucking amazing looking. Pretty cool little flick.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Just watched Beowolf on blu. Fucking amazing looking. Pretty cool little flick.
              Really? I had it but returned it because I didn't really care to check it out...HMMMM I may need to re-purchase.

Watched Superbad last night. The more I see this movie the more I like it. I may want to revisit P-EX soon to see if it has the same effect.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• WALL-E: I think I pumped it up to much in my brain grapes. It was really good but I didn't think it was OMG, SUPERGREAT. Sure as hell looked amazing on the blu-ray, though.

I have THERE WILL BE BLOOD recording right now but I don't think a three-hour epic about the rise and fall of an oil magnate will get the wife in the mood for some quality time.

Comment

• Saw Friday the 13th last night. Fucking loved it.

Watching The Strangers now. It is wicked.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• THE HEARTBREAK KID- Not as good as SOMETHING ABOUT MARY but pretty entertaining. God bless Malin Ackerman for getting naked in pretty much everything she appears in. She's a freak in this, too, for some bonus points.

Comment

• Saw Sicko.

Depressing but not surprising in the slightest.

Also saw The Visitor last night. Richard Jenkins was very good in another film about how much our system sucks the demoncock (yes, in this case it is one word). This time dealing with our immigration system. A great, charismatic cast rounded it all out, and it was directed by the douchebag reporter from the final season of the Wire (Tom McCarthy). Very good film.

Saturday ended up being a catch-up day for movies, apparently.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched W., I thought it was funny. Brolin did a great Bush.

Didn't see these on blu-ray but I saw The Wrestler and Slumdog Millionaire. I liked The Wrestler, Marisa Tomei looks great. Slumdog Millionaire was great, it might be my favorite Danny Boyle film now, well maybe not, but damn does Boyle have an awesome filmography. It's probably up there for me, with 28 Days Later, Trainspotting and Sunshine.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Slumdog..Great Movie!

We just saw Coraline in 3-D. Good movie! It was a lot more mature material for 3 year olds...and damn there were a lot of 3 year olds there! That theatre was noisy as F**K!

But I really likes the movie!

Saw the trailer for 9.....looks good!
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Godfather Part III. Not great, but still has some tasty moments. Bridgett Fonda wearing nothing but a leather jacket, cousins humping, etc.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Coraline in 3D. Awesome movie but for those who wear glasses, you might leave with a splitting headache. Ms. Prawnsy did. Hahahahahaha. It reminded me of Mirror Mask and Pan's Labyrinth.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Loved Friday the 13th, but felt ending was kinda weak.

Coraline looked amazing in 3-D, pace was a litle slow, but a pretty cool flick nonetheless.

Watched Maria Full of Grace. Fuck, I don't want to be a drug mule. I have a horrible gag reflex.

Also watched Scanners. It blew my mind.*

*Get it! HAHA!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X