Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also wish there was more Rebel Wilson in it. I fucking love her.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To be honest, I wanted to punch her face based on the trailer, but after Pitch Perfect, gimme!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ROUNDERS

Finally watched this. Liked it very much. Very solidly acted from everyone involved, and Malkovich was particularly awesome as Teddy KGB. Very solid movie with kinda a great ending to it. I get why so many people rate this one so highly, now.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's a great one.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, considering buying it. The wife really enjoyed it too, and it feels like one that would be good for periodic re-watches.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Yeah, considering buying it. The wife really enjoyed it too, and it feels like one that would be good for periodic re-watches.

This was one of the first prints I had to splice together. High School memories.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The law schol scenes were filmed at my alma mater. I actually took appellate advocay & did the mock trial competition in the classroom they used.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I watch Rounders at least once a year. Love it to bits.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Workaholics has a great spoof of Malkovich's "He beyet me. Straythup. Payghyyh him, payghyyh dat man ees money" line

Love it
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yesssss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PAY HEEM, PAY DAT MAN HEESS MONIE!! Fucking LOVE rounders.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The World's End.

Blue boody walls m8.

This was a fanfuckingtastic capper.

Exactly how I imagine we as a species would handle that situation at the end.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Trance.

There have been a few Boyle films I haven't yet seen, but as with those I have, he has an unequaled ability to build a reality from some of the most surreal and ludicrous concepts and make them not only believable but incredibly engaging. When he's on, like he is here, he even gives dramatic weight to the shaving of pubes. Seriously.

Of course, it doesn't ever hurt to have Anthony Dodd Mantle lensing your picture. He's fast becoming my favorite cinematographer.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Place Beyond the Pines.

Finally sat down with it, talked it out, realized we were compatible. Hit it off after that.

Anyway, as much flak as I recall this getting as far as its ambition outweighing its execution, I found the structure to be rather refreshing. While the subtlety at which it handled parallels to me felt about as heavy handed as a sledgehammer to my cranium, the performances, tone, and Mike Patton's score did the lion's share in elevating the film from good to just shy of great.

Cianfrance is an interesting cat. I wonder what his next few films will set out to accomplish, and if they will have the same raw aesthetic, as he seems to have the horn for those lean and mean greats of the golden era.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just hated the third act of Pines so much... The actor playing opposite Dane de Haan was excrutiatingly awful. And yeah, subtlety went completely out the window.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X