Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, I liked Salvation better than T3. I'm sure I'm the only one but it's true.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's just so unmemorable. T3 has that awesome opening chase and that ballsy ending, albeit with some dreck in between. Salvation is a compendium of half-formed ideas and unsatisfying setpieces, culminating with a truly awful ending.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The trailer held promise.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• T3 just did nothing for me except the ending. Salvation needed a different ending for sure.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know it's stupid, but I wouldn't have minded seeing the original ending (that would be impossible to make sense for the most part) of John's skin being laid over the exoskeleton or whatever.

I always thought it was kind of cool.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              T3 has that awesome opening chase and that ballsy ending, albeit with some dreck in between.
              Great sense of humor and I liked the relationship between Connor and this new Terminator.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The Terminator franchise is another one where the films are in exact order of diminishing returns.
                Nailed it. Although, I and a friend saw T3 together, & laughed like sexist idiots at the fight scene in the army base where Arnold smacks the female Terminator in the face with a urinal he just ripped off the wall. That alone was lamost worth the price of admission.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• T3 had a GREAT ending, but you know...in the end...

"talk to the hand"

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've of the mind set of that scene is aces dammit.

It worked perfectly for me.

As much I found the cut scene of Sgt. Candy hilarious, that would have been a bit too much however.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's funny, but represents how lost that franchise has become.

Also, I totally agree that the other ending for Salvation could have worked way more. It would have made the Worthington-Yelchin relationship payoff big time, and being balsy. On paper, it sounded stupid at the time, but in context, it totally worked.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Love the Sgt. Candy scene, until they do the 'We can fix it' voice gag. Arnold is hilarious in the video
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Trance

This had a bit going against it as Danny Boyle is hit and miss for me (love 28 Days Later and 127 Hours; dislike Slumdog and half of Sunshine) and I don't generally care for James McAvoy. But I really enjoyed it. Its absolutely bonkers and over-plotted, but Boyle's style is front and centre and it's breathtaking. The look and feel of the film coupled with Rosario Dawson on top form made for a really fun, silly ride. I'm not sure I'll watch it again in a hurry, but I'll definitely watch it again. London looks amazing, the soundtrack is really nice and it moves along fast enough to stay ahead of you and throw in a couple of small surprises. This is an ideal saturday night movie.

Comment

• Fuck that, it's Sunday and I ain't got nothing but time for Rosario's rosarios.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That'll work. Her pussy is actually a key plot point.

Comment

That'll work. Her pussy is actually a key plot point.
                                I didn't realize Hollywood is so out of ideas that they've resorted to producing Rob's private Quality Time stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X