Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck yeah, it's great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My only kinda gripe is that, with the remastering, they altered some of the sound effects. His gunshots with that laser sighted handgun? They sound different. Not bad, just different.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• TECHNOIR baybayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You got me burnin'...
          You got me burnin'...
          You got me burnin' in the thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird degree...

Totally buying this shirt on the next sale, too: http://www.lastexittonowhere.com/sho...k-regular-fit/
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That is awesome.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Pain & Gain.

Let me shamelessly crib from a fellow scholar's mathematical theorem and apply it to this film:

Normally if you go one-on-one with a Michael Bay movie, you have a fifty-fifty chance of enjoying it. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. You've got a 25%, at best, of satisfying me. And then you add in Marky Mark to the mix, your chances of satisfaction drastically go down. See, with the film Pain & Gain, you have a 33 and 1/3 chance of being satisfied with a fictional account of horrible kidnappings, murders, dismemberment, and meathead homophobic, racist humor. But I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of dismissing it outright from the trailer, cause Michael Bay knows he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance, and you've got an 8 and 1/3 chance of enjoying Pain & Gain more than I did. But then you take my 75% chance of not enjoying this movie, if we was to all see it, and then add 66 and 2/3 percent, I have 141 and 2/3 percent chance of not digging Pain & Gain. You see errbody, the numbers don't lie.

Just a waste of time, money, effort and HGH.

No sympy/5.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-16-2013, 11:49 AM. Reason: Michael Bay redundancies.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And even through that mess, The Rock came out smelling like a rose covered in baby oil and topical steroid cream.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This on demand?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    This on demand?
                    Please say yes
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• They had it on PSN before blu/dvd. Not sure about the other channels of distribution.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Pain & Gain.

Let me shamelessly crib from a fellow scholar's mathematical theorem and apply it to this film:

Normally if you go one-on-one with a Michael Bay movie, you have a fifty-fifty chance of enjoying it. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. You've got a 25%, at best, of satisfying me. And then you add in Marky Mark to the mix, your chances of satisfaction drastically go down. See, with the film Pain & Gain, you have a 33 and 1/3 chance of being satisfied with a fictional account of horrible kidnappings, murders, dismemberment, and meathead homophobic, racist humor. But I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of dismissing it outright from the trailer, cause Michael Bay knows he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance, and you've got an 8 and 1/3 chance of enjoying Pain & Gain more than I did. But then you take my 75% chance of not enjoying this movie, if we was to all see it, and then add 66 and 2/3 percent, I have 141 and 2/3 percent chance of not digging Pain & Gain. You see errbody, the numbers don't lie.

Just a waste of time, money, effort and HGH.

No sympy/5.
                        Sorry Tim, but today Russ is King of all the things.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ted

Wasn't half as bad as I expected it to be. Took a weird fucking turn in the 3rd act with real life psycho Giovanni Scientology, but overall, that was actually fun. Fucking loved the Flash Gordon parts, as did the grocery owner.

Also, Mila Kunis is GODDAMN,
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Elysium, aka the one that did the best this summer.

Lots of obvious subtext and text regarding class warfare and immigration with enough action and Kruger to keep it interesting. The ending was sort of groan worthy but served Damon's story. He was lying though -- that kid's story was doodoo.

Barely recognized Nascimiento from Tropa de Elite.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-17-2013, 01:23 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to know it's good.

Nascimiento is the 21st century BADASS.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GI JOE 2. Not bad at all. Not as much fun as the first, but I actually dug it. The Rock was awesome (like usual) and Ray Stevenson as Firefly was great. Kinda wish they wouldn't have killed off Tatum (OMG SPOILERZ) but it wasn't as bad as people made it out.

That ninja cliff scene was fucking AWESOME. I also got a nerd boner seeing Cobra Commander all decked out like the comics. That was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X