Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched most of Pineapple Express...made me want to smoke and go on an adventure.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I watched Hulk Vs.

Hulk vs Thor was ok. Nothing too special, but it's cool to see Thor portrayed in something other than a comic.

Hulk vs Wolverine was pretty damn good, even though it was more a Wolverine story than a Hulk story. Sabertooth was animated like an ass pile, but Deadpool was solid. Bloody as hell too. Probably the best Wolverine movie we'll get this year.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Zodiac Directors Cut is awesome. Seeing some of those huge shots across SF on Bluray is amazing.

Rocknrolla was a fun movie. Excited to see if they make a second.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Zodiac on blu is awesome, but those early night shots are pretty grainy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I needs Zodiac on Blu like I needs white chocolate Reeses.

At least I've seen the movie. Every 'Caust should start with, "So Ceej, you seen Zodiac yet?"

Comment

• Totally in support of that idea.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Strange Wilderness.

Retarded as fuck. A few funny scenes. Watch only drunk.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just finished watching The Wrestler. Fuck, it was robbed of a Best Picture nomination. So fucking good. Right after it was over I wanted to watch it again.

I also watched The Wackness earlier today. Really good. Ben Kingsly is great. Check it out.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Addams Family. I hadn't seen this flick in over a decade. Still pretty fucking great. Raul Julia was a perfect Gomez. And I'd totally fuck Angelica Huston as Morticia. Also, Christopher Lloyd = Fester = greatest casting ever.

Comment

• I'm still amazed at how great the first two Addams flicks were. I remember when I finally watched the TV show I was totally bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I'm still amazed at how great the first two Addams flicks were. I remember when I finally watched the TV show I was totally bored.
                        Are you talking about the original show? Because if you are, sir you fail. I got my first crush on Christina "Fivehead" Ricci after seeing that.

Watched Pineapple Express last night. Decent flick but the Apatow shtick is going to get played out soon. McBride was awesome..."My wife's getting out of jail next week and I really want to have sex with her."

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post

Watched Pineapple Express last night. Decent flick but the Apatow shtick is going to get played out soon.

FAIL.

Pineapple is heads and tails better than anything in the "Apatow-verse" even though I don't really count this to be in the same vein as 40 year old/Knocked up/etc. Granted Apatow helped write this, it works as I've watched this flick more than 40 year old (which is not nearly as funny in repeat viewings) and Knocked Up (which is the same way).

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                            Are you talking about the original show? Because if you are, sir you fail. I got my first crush on Christina "Fivehead" Ricci after seeing that.

Watched Pineapple Express last night. Decent flick but the Apatow shtick is going to get played out soon. McBride was awesome..."My wife's getting out of jail next week and I really want to have sex with her."
                            The original show sucked. The Munsters were a billion times better.

Comment

TRUTH.

Comment

Munsters were definitely better, but the original show was awesome IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X