Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta disagree on Crusade having a dull third act. It's not as action-packed as Raiders or Doom, but it all has stakes to it and keeps you invested.

Simon Says definitely let out a popcorn fart for its ending though.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Last Crusade has a dull third act? Too many pints for Ben!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I gotta disagree on Crusade having a dull third act. It's not as action-packed as Raiders or Doom, but it all has stakes to it and keeps you invested.

Simon Says definitely let out a popcorn fart for its ending though.
        I still love it miles better than Doom.

And the original Die Hard 3 ending was so fucking better...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Weak third act? I gotta disagree on that one. CRUSADE builds to an incredibly strong and satisfying finish...action, plot, emotion, theme...it covers it all. Indeed, the third act redeems many of the missteps in the first two acts (in my opinion).

VENGEANCE? yep, it shits the bed at the end.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            There's this IDIOT I work with that a bunch of us tried to talk into going to get Indian food for lunch one day. he utterly refused to even consider the prorpect. His reasoning? he thought it was gonna be like that scene. Really? REALLY? REALLY?
            At first a thought you were refering to..

but then I remembered...

Comment

• hahah, oh Faces of Death....how I remember renting you and watching with Crafto and friends. Desensitized at a very young age. Good time.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My friend still has the VHS bootlegs we copied by hooking up two VCRs and copying the whole series.

Comment

• Faces of Death was so so hyped as a kid....

Comment

• ON THE WATERFRONT.

My wife had never seen this before, so I bought the Criterion blu ray of it. Amazing film, deserving of every accolade that it received. Brando is a god in this.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It really makes you forget that Kazan deserved the scorn and shit he latter got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        It really makes you forget that Kazan deserved the scorn and shit he latter got.
                        Yeah, you kinda have to separate the art from the artist on this one.

Comment

• Pitch Perfect was fun as shit. Not perfect but very fun. Haters can eat sand.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            It really makes you forget that Kazan deserved the scorn and shit he latter got.
                            Totally disagree with the second half of this sentence.

You had better HATE John Wayne if you really believe that statement.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• On the plus side, Nick Nolte clearly agrees with you....
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I do hate John Wayne.

The Searchers is a still a fantastic film.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X