Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and the Korean roommate. Fuck did that remind me of someone (also asian).
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really liked PP too. Songs were fun, it was consistently funny and there's plenty of eye candy. Way better than it should have been.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• "I ate my twin in the womb"
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Loves me some Kendrick, watching it tomorrow night.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I unapologetically love that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Loves me some Kendrick, watching it tomorrow night.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He has two books at his bedside, Iggy, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible. The only proper authorities he is aware of are his commanding officer Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God.

What's not to love?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Must Spread Rep. . . " blahblahblah.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• What the fuck is happening in this goddamn thread

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Also, tons of amazing wrestling gifs here

http://theyearinrawview.com/page/9

Comment

• mahnigga.gif

Comment

• Watched Spring Breakers last night. Korine is one of my most favorite film makers, and I really fucking enjoyed this. It didn't go anywhere I thought it was going to go, and Franco and Hudgens/Gomez were pretty fucking decent. The way he shot this movie was fantastic in my opinion. Really enjoyed the sound editing as well. I'm curious to see what will happen when he "releases his remix" of this that he's been talking about doing.

I'd say it ranks behind Kids and above Gummo for me personally. Mostly due to Franco.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kids. My first thought of that movie NO MATTER how long it's been? "I have no legs, I have no legs" guy with the kiss me I'm polish shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X