Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doors will always be awesome for one song, and it was made better by Martin Sheen and Don Corleone.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aside from that, they're filler for me until my timecapsule of a playlist gets to the James Gang.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed...Zep>Stones>Beatles>Doors
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not a fan of Zep, Stones, Beatles or The Doors.

A few songs from each are okay, but that's about it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whoa there big fella! You may not care for The Beatles all that much, but there's no force on the planet that will ever convince me that The Rolling Stones are better. That's just a big fail right there.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The Stones are lame!!!! Zep: Awesome!!! Beatles: Great!!!! The Doors: One of a kind!!!!
                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                Steven Wright

Comment

• Each has their place. I can't bring myself to completely lambast any of them completely.

Except if we were talking about Seals & Crofts or the Carpenters. Then there'd be something to be angry about.

Also: Rob's classic rock appreciation knows no bounds.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

Also: Rob's classic rock appreciation knows no bounds.
                    No doubt. Zeppelin rules. Rob is clearly a homo.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hey now, I dig classic rock. I said I dig a few songs by each of the bands, I just don't consider them epic.

Comment

• Oh I understood your previous stated opinion Liberace. Nobody's perfect and all the bands you mentioned have had a few stinkers but they are all better than you give them credit for being. End of line.

Comment

• I'm not saying they suck musically or artistically, I'm saying the "art" they have produced doesn't do anything for me. At all. Which I'm fine with. IT's not like music peaked and ended with the fucking Stones or Led Zepplin.

Comment

• HAHA, Rob got called "Liberace".

HAHA!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The Kids Are Alright. Watch it now. LOUD!!!! So awesome.

Comment

• You could have just said the Stooges kick all of their asses and I would have let you pass. But no.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS GO! YOU SHALL NOT COLLECT TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Also: Saw the awesome Pixies doc LOUDQuietLOUD. Great doc, felt bad for Admiral Drunk Drummer and thought Frank Black was a dead ringer for Uncle Fester (more so than ever). Only Fester was never able to scream like that.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X