Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown Ups 2 can go fuck itself bloody and raw. Our money's going to Pacific Rim this weekend.

Comment

• It's funny to look at the commercials/trailers for GROWN UPS 2. Seriously, those clips are drawn from the 'best scenes' in the film? It's just pathetic.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Seriously, those clips are drawn from the 'best scenes' in the film?
        Far from it.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Grown Ups 2.

Fucking brillaint in its terribleness. I'm convinced Sandler and Dugan try to out-shit themselves every time out. Ends with a battle between what appears to be the entire town's population and the frat boy snobs (led by Taylor Lautner). Every kind of lazy joke far as the eye can see. This shit is Bad Boys 2 level of epic excess.
          Me: Hey Stone Cold, how do you feel about Jamie shitting on Bad Boys 2?

Stone Cold:

But yeah, never saw the first Grown ups, won't see the sequel.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Me: Hey Stone Cold, how do you feel about Jamie shitting on Bad Boys 2?

Stone Cold:

But yeah, never saw the first Grown ups, won't see the sequel.
            Stone Cold is in Grown Ups 2...
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rednecks gotta eat. Still not seeing that piece of shit, or as Steve would say.....

Last edited by B_Metal; 07-12-2013, 12:02 PM.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bad Boys 2 is epic in greatness. It's magic.

Grown Ups 2 is a harmless Sandler's flick is purely design to draw retards into a theater.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *BRO-FIST*

Comment

• "The Wettest County In The World" was such a good title. "Lawless" is a wet fart.

Comment

• Despicable Me 2

Matt said it best. Fun fun fun.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Del Toro's remake of "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". This was a fun little flick. The creatures were truly menacing & evil. But for some reason, despite a truly awesome creepy old house set, this one didn't pack the shivery scariness of the original made for TV version. Maybe that's just a personal thing with me, because I saw the original on TV in the 70's & it scared the shit out of me. Or maybe it was the score. The 70's version had all this odd, unsettling synthesized stuff going on, and the remake's seemed to be more orchestral, which didn't add to the atmoshpere at all. I actually noticed it a couple times because it felt inappropriately bright in scenes where dark & sinister were called for. Like I said, a neat, fun little flick & definitely worth a watch, but came across more like a Neil Gaimanesque dark fantasy than a truly scary horror film. It certainly doesn't displace the original.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• French Connection II

Amazing. I'll allow that it's tonally a bit off from the original, but shit - Hackman brings his A-game, as does Frankenheimer. It's a little long in the middle, but I like how painful and drawn-out the cold turkey sequence was. And the last 30 minutes is just all awesome. The ending to the original is one of my all-time favourites, but actually I think I love this ending just as much. Up there with the best sequels in my opinion right now.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• HORRIBLE BOSSES

Funnier than I expected. It's a 'one and done' but was worth the effort. Good GOD does Spacey know how to play an asshole.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Aniston was smoking in that.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Del Toro's remake of "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". This was a fun little flick. The creatures were truly menacing & evil. But for some reason, despite a truly awesome creepy old house set, this one didn't pack the shivery scariness of the original made for TV version. Maybe that's just a personal thing with me, because I saw the original on TV in the 70's & it scared the shit out of me. Or maybe it was the score. The 70's version had all this odd, unsettling synthesized stuff going on, and the remake's seemed to be more orchestral, which didn't add to the atmoshpere at all. I actually noticed it a couple times because it felt inappropriately bright in scenes where dark & sinister were called for. Like I said, a neat, fun little flick & definitely worth a watch, but came across more like a Neil Gaimanesque dark fantasy than a truly scary horror film. It certainly doesn't displace the original.

I flat out hated this movie. So much.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X