Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies, Martin! I just finished reading Iggy's post when I responded!

Please accept this pic of French-Canadian model Bianca Beauchamp as my way of making amends to you, mon ami!

Great Scott, they sure do breed 'em... healthy in the Great White North, huh? Mon Dieu!

Comment

• I saw that girl in real life. She's more plastic than you can ever imagine. She's our Canadian Barbie.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Damn. Even your Barbies look better than ours down here.

Comment

• I'll take her.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            If only I had the salary of a lawyer....
            If only I had the uniform of a Mountie. . .
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              With the salary of a lawyer I'm sure you can afford a uniform of a mountie.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not one I EARNED, eh?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You earned the money didn't you? FFS MAN, BE THIS MAN!!!!

Comment

• I don't think Iggy ever wanted to be a lawyer though...

WHAT IF DESTINY WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE?!?

Comment

• YESssssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Me too....

Comment

• When I say RC, you say MP!

RC!

Comment

• Mmmmmmm Ppppppppppppp

Comment

• PACIFIC RIM

Very good, not great. Absolutely positively worth seeing in the theater for the sheer WOW factor alone, but lower your expectations a bit.

The good:
                              - flawless special effects. Everything feels like genuine machinery, which is very cool.
                              - excellent fight scenes, with one caveat

The ok:
                              - the characters are pretty stock. You can tell pretty quickly who's gonna live, who's gonna die, and who's gonna make a difference. Very little characterization beyond quirks.

The issues:
                              - remember that caveat? Well, that's with the final climactic fight. It's kinda underwhelming, especially since it follows the Hong Kong battle which is PERFECT in pretty much every way, shape, and form.
                              - it also has some pacing issues. It's over two hours long and I'll be damned if it doesn't feel it.

A solid effort that could have used some more tweaks to the script and in the editing room.

I saw it in 2D. I can see how this thing would probably kick serious ass in IMAX or in 3D.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grown Ups 2.

Fucking brillaint in its terribleness. I'm convinced Sandler and Dugan try to out-shit themselves every time out. Ends with a battle between what appears to be the entire town's population and the frat boy snobs (led by Taylor Lautner). Every kind of lazy joke far as the eye can see. This shit is Bad Boys 2 level of epic excess.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X