Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    That'd be "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta."

I want that played at my funeral.
    Totes
    Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    The Fast and Furious Moobie Feelm Leonard: Part 6.

Laughed my dick off.

Ridiculous Shit: the movie.

Then they wrote out the hottest women on the planet. That is unforgiveable. I hope Statham wears Tyrese as a coat.
    Ridiculous Shit: The Movie is apt. And damn did I enjoy it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      It that the hot Isreali chick, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez or Paul Walker?
      They trade a Gal Gadot and an Elsa Pataky for one non-"Machete hot" Michelle Rodriguez.

No.

Just no.

I can believe a runway can go on for three hundred miles, that Vin Diesel can fly, and I can even believe that Paul Walker survived prison undickbutted.

But I can't believe that shit. I guess I've found my line in the sand.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So thunder-hot Gadot is out, and Pataky ain't in it?

COME ON!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They're in it. They ain't gonna be in the Fast Crank one.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey man, Lettie was dead at one point too. This is Fast & Furious we're talking about.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I look at each of these monuments to excess on a case-by-case basis.

Maybe everyone will have amnesia in the next one?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Prediction: In the next installment, Dwayne's transformation into Bo Abobo will be complete.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They don't call him Samoan Thor for shits and giggles.

Comment

• He's been hitting the growth thormone that's for sure.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I'd like to see what gear he's on. Not that I could afford them, but I'd still like to know what it reeeeeallly takes to look like that, aside from the work he puts in and diet. YOU KNOW there's some gear involved.

Comment

• Evil Dead. Didn't hate it. Quite enjoyed it. Loved the curveballs in regards to the game we played(WHO WILL BE ASH?!) while watching it.

Confused about the very last shot after the credits though. Just fan wankery?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Evil Dead. Didn't hate it. Quite enjoyed it. Loved the curveballs in regards to the game we played(WHO WILL BE ASH?!) while watching it.

Confused about the very last shot after the credits though. Just fan wankery?
                          Bruce and Sam have said that the hope is to have a sequel that teams the two together. The movies exist in the same universe. That's why the classic is parked at the house still.

Comment

• well that's cool. I figured the car was just a shout out to Raimi, much like the shots of the main guy putting together the defibrillator.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DESPICABLE ME 2.

Liked it more than the first one. Pretty solid flick with quite a few laughs in it. I'm not surprised that it's cleaning up at the box office at all.

If you liked the first one, you'll like this one.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I watched the first one this weekend. I thought it was one of the most bland pieces of meh I've ever experienced. I seriously don't see any appeal to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X