Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Good lord is Enemy Within a fantastic film.

No shit. It really stayed with me. LOVED it.

And Rob, watch the first too. It sets up the sequel.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Howard the Duck.

Actually made me nauseous. But damn, Lea Thompson has got nice legs and ass. That and a nice explosion are the only things worth looking at.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• all about the duck titties
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FAKE duck titties.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• All about the recharge tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Howard the Duck.

Actually made me nauseous. But damn, Lea Thompson has got nice legs and ass. That and a nice explosion are the only things worth looking at.

Once again, you're right on the money, Ben.

Comment

• PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3- I don't know why but I'm a total sucker for this series. A lot of the gags were expected but still worked on me. Although it's still basic/vague I like that they're trying to establish some kind of mythology. If they're going to crank one of these out every year I'd rather see that than basically the same movie every year with a different family.

Comment

• I loved the third one. The hair grab? Awesome.

Django Unchained. Fucking gorgeous on blu. Had no problem with Jonah this go around. Still wish that Kurt was in it and The Fahey too.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• World War Z

A decent, gripping film that never plays it too dumb - almost entirely undone by the final 5 minutes and a plane crash that surely would have left no survivors.

In the end, it kind of reminded me of Terminator: Salvation - a serviceable, well-made action film that suffers from some 11th hour tampering. I'm intrigued by what the third act was originally. I suspect it was bleaker and darker and has been re-purposed to deliver a potential franchise-starter.

Comment

• The original ending was posted on slash film. It is fucking insanely bleak.

Comment

• The way they "beat" the zombies sounds dumb as fuck. Ceej and I talked about this on BDR LIVE on Friday. Glad he took the bullet for me, that movie sounds horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          This is the End.

Fucking hilarious comedy. Loved it. Best Channing Tatum cameo. Ever.
                          "I love him"
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Told yall motherfuckers C-Tates put in work.

Comment

• C-Tate's cameo is 2 glorious minutes of WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????

And McBride killed as well. Everyone was great. Franco's love of Rogen was hilarious.

And they concept they have for a This is the End sequel is so insane I want more. Just more.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" for the first time in maybe a decade. Still great. Leo is so amazing in this. Totally forgot Crispin Glover and John C Reilly were in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X