Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just not getting the hype. She's so average it's staggering. Even if a girl ain't my style, I can understand as it's a matter of taste, but her? Nope, not getting it. There's a baseline, and she's not cutting it as far as having Leo and Edgerton fighting over her.

How does Feldman remember after all those drugs?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm not willing to declare Jihad over her but she's not a dog.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JIHAAAAAAAAAAAD!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Post/av
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Watching Magic Mike right now. Oy. Nightmarish memories of the one horrific night I visited a male revue.

Comment

• I get what you're saying about Mulligan with regards to her Gatsby character.

Generally, the hype over her as an actress comes from 2 star-making roles - namely, An Education and Never Let Me Go, where she acted a career-best Knightley and Garfield off the screen.

I thought she was pretty dreadful in Shame, though, a film I thought was perfect with her as the exception.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I like my women not looking like little boys, but rather, you know, women. Fuck, they had Isla Fisher in Gatsby. THAT'S a woman.
                I concur.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  And on FF, I was getting into it with a friend the other day. She was livid that people thought FF6 was smarter movie than Star Trek Into Darkness. I told her to get the fuck over it, because FF6 is without question a smarter movie. It sets out to do one thing, and it executes at the highest level possible at that singular thing. It makes an insane action spectacle, it doesn't insult the viewer, it has likeable characters, and it's not filled with really bad sexist overtones.

Into Darkness thinks it is a super smart film, but is one of the dumbest movies I've ever laid eyes on. It insults the viewer repeatedly with its stupidity, the women in the movie are eye candy or nags, but spends the whole time convincing you it is a genius work with a real message about conflict and government intervention. It's pure shit.

FF embraces what it is, then nails the fucking landing. Think about Die Hard. That's a dumb fucking movie, but everything about Die Hard is executed with just enough skill and self acknowledgement that it's a great time. FF is Die Hard. Star Trek is...I dunno, some fucking Woody Allen piece of shit.
                  WORD.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    I get what you're saying about Mulligan with regards to her Gatsby character.

Generally, the hype over her as an actress comes from 2 star-making roles - namely, An Education and Never Let Me Go, where she acted a career-best Knightley and Garfield off the screen.

I thought she was pretty dreadful in Shame, though, a film I thought was perfect with her as the exception.
                    Succinctly put. Especially about her turn in Shame.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I feel sad for Bobby now after watching Fast 6. Goddamn. That was the best superhero movie in a long fucking time. The tank chase? Fuckkkkk.

Gina and Michelle's catfight? Fuckkkkk

The Rock's first scene? Fuckkkkk

This movie is one of the best action films I've seen in a long fucking time. I haven't been this happy watching a flick of this kind since The Raid.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Enough k's for several klan chapters.

Forgot dat Gina was in this.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That was the best superhero movie in a long fucking time.
                          Finally someone else gets it.

Comment

• End of Watch. Finally on Netflix. It's awesome. Ending is ballsy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              End of Watch. Finally on Netflix. It's awesome. Ending is ballsy as hell.
                              Thought that looked like it had potential.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• End of Watch is legit. And yeah that ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X