Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Russ... very nice..
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watching God Bless America. Holy fuck.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Enjoy the preaching.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. Not quite what I expected. Weird movie.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I enjoyed it. Heavy handed as fuck, but the main girl is great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Disappointed in Bobcat on that outing.

I couldn't enjoy it because it was so heavy handed.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Murray's rant in the office is the best bit, but its still a fun movie.

Glad for all the Furious 6 love. Gonna see it again this week.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still think God Bless would have played much better had it come out in like 2001-2003.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Glad for all the Furious 6 love. Gonna see it again this week.
                      I may see it again as well. My brothers kinda want to go (based upon WOM and my rave review), and it'd be a blast to see it again with them.

Too much damned fun.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maniac.

Elijah spills his spaghetti everywhere.

The conceit of the first person perspective holds for as long as it can but the director fucking cheats to show as much gratuitous bullshit as he's allowed.

It doesn't strive to reinvent the narrative wheel, but the aesthetic is interesting in short fits and spurts (no puns, I hate puns). It is like sitting through the entirety of Tom Sizemore's library of SQUID recordings while listening to hipsters jerk off on their Moog.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Great Gatsby

More of The Okay Gatsby. Very pretty looking, and Leonardo DiCaprio was pretty good in it, as is Joel Edgerton, who really hams it up. The first half is great, but it really loses some stream afterward.

Having DiCaprio stage a mandingo fight and getting Edgerton to pull a kimura on Tobey Maguire would have elevated Gatsby on a another level though...

And Carey Mulligan? She's not worth fighting over for. Not for Edgerton, DiCaprio, or having Gosling protecting her. She's not cute at all. A 6/10 at best. The hell?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maybe she's got a nice personality. Or she takes it up the ass.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So far this week, I watched Behind the Candelabra, the first 4 Fast movies and The Room.

The Liberace film was fine, but I'm not sure what I took away from it other than Douglas has still got it, Scott Bakula's in really good shape and Rob Lowe really should do more comedy. Rob Lowe was the man.

I'm thinking of doing a complete retrospective of the Fast franchise, cos I'm obsessed with it right now and each film is so different from the last.

The Room. Oh my god, it lived up to the hype. Tommy Wiseau really isn't of this planet, is he?

Comment

• Rob Lowe was amazing in that Liberace film. It was scary how much he looked like Michael Jackson in it.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X