Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACK REACHER.

Loved it in the theater and loved it again on blu ray. It holds up great on repeated viewings. I sure hope we get a sequel for this.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hopefully Rosamund Boobs returns

Boobs
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        JACK REACHER.

Loved it in the theater and loved it again on blu ray. It holds up great on repeated viewings. I sure hope we get a sequel for this.
        This was based on a character starring in a series of novels, correct? Was this a direct adaptation of one of them? I think it did pretty well in the theatres, & w/ the M:I movies kind of winding down, Nutjob McCruise could use a new franchise, I guess.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Side Effects.

A well directed Law & Order episode with bigger names on the marquee.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            This was based on a character starring in a series of novels, correct? Was this a direct adaptation of one of them? I think it did pretty well in the theatres, & w/ the M:I movies kind of winding down, Nutjob McCruise could use a new franchise, I guess.
            Yeah it was a pretty straight adaptation of One Shot. I heard it didn't do well enough for sequels to be forthcoming and Cruise has co-opted McQuarrie for M:I 5.

Personally, I agree. Cruise is at that age where Reacher suits him better than Ethan Hunt now and I'd rather see one of these every couple of years than see the M:I films turn into the Die Hard In Name Only franchise. Honestly, it's gonna be pretty tough to top Ghost Protocol without becoming completely ludicrous.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Farrah Abraham sex tape.

Terrible, but it also plays like the opening argument in a psych evaluation case.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I heard it's almost a war crime. Tell me he wasn't kind on her backdoor.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope that poor fellow used a shovel drenched in pure alcohol on that said backdoor before inserting any organic material in there.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I hope that poor fellow used a shovel drenched in pure alcohol on that said backdoor before inserting any organic material in there.

You can tell that halfway through, the money wasn't enough for him.

However, this is the first truly unsettling staged sex tape. There is something so dead about her, that when she finally snaps...her exit will be memorable.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Star Trekkin' Into Dampness

It's pretty much on a par with the first one in terms of quality. What this has over that film is a better villain and a lot more action. The whole second act is pretty awesome, but there's gonna be some pissed off people coming out of this I think.

The very end is a little weak and something about Quinto as Spock still doesn't sit right. I think it's his bizarre brow and the fact that he doesn't have an awesome, detached voice like Nimoy does.

But this is a fine summer film. It looks and sounds the part - I kinda loved the score - and Pine, Cumberbatch, Bruce Greenwood and Peter Weller are all really good together. I actually enjoyed it more than Iron Man 3, but I doubt it will have the rewatchability of that film.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That's good to know. I liked the first, so yay for me I guess!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wish I were Into Dankness before this fucker hits.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Explorers is way better than Starfighter.
                            I didn't see Explorers until a few years ago, but I still enjoyed it. The Last Starfighter still retains an enormous amount of charm, though. The nostalgia is only a part of it - Dan "Wife-oid" O'Herlihy and Robert Preston's performances absolutely elevate the film above its 80s kiddie fantasy peers.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Holy shit, Bobby!
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had a massive hangover on Saturday. Decided to watch a bad double feature. The Day After Tomorrow and The Wizard.

Felt a bunch better after them.

Dennis Quaid is still pretty great in TDAT.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X