Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What might have been had they just not made the movie in the first place.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Meaning?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Meaning that everyone could have gone and done some other project instead of wasting time and money on the endeavor. The whole genre is so damned bloated there is nothing left to do with that specific time and place, fictional or not.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm just bitter that it didn't evolve into Johnny Dangerously 2.0.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            There was a twist?

Kidding of course. Every beat save the gatling gun was telegraphed from the opening.

Fun, but exceptionally dumb lines throughout. I especially enjoyed Arterton's opening line to Stormare. A runner up would be the "Don't eat the fucking candy" reading from Renner.
            Yeah, there was a ton of derp but somehow it kept us watching so it couldn't have been to turrible. Plus that poor sheriff's nose. Lulz

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Meaning that everyone could have gone and done some other project instead of wasting time and money on the endeavor. The whole genre is so damned bloated there is nothing left to do with that specific time and place, fictional or not.
            Agreed and I'm a sucker for gangster shit. It's time to give it a rest unless someone comes up with something SUPPPPPER fucking original.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, agreed.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I watched THE GOONIES the other night. Man, I do not remember basically every line if dialogue being screamed by basically everyone except Samwise. There's just constant yelling. I still like the Goldberg devices and adventure but, holy crap, shut the hell up already.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You are now on Matt's side. The wrong side.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Great Gatsby (1974) and (2013)

1974: Unjustly shat upon. Amazing script, steady direction and Redford personified Gatsby. Plus, Bruce Dern was amazing.

2013:
                      Amazing direction, brilliant cinematography, excellent design. DiCaprio and the script miss the fucking point like a blind kid playing darts.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Agreed on the '74 shot.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DiCaprio gets a pass for his performance in Django. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            DiCaprio gets a pass for his performance in Django. That is all.

Gatsby isn't Blood Diamond bad, but it was an easy layup that ended up with him cracking his face on the hardwood.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It happens. I just hope it doesn't become a habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                You are now on Matt's side. The wrong side.
                                Goonies is shit, brah.

Comment

Working...
                                X